Thread: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate vs iPhone 4 vs Blackberry torch

Samsung Galaxy S Captivate vs iPhone 4 vs Blackberry torch

I have the Blackberry Torch with me. After a couple of weeks my parents are going to celebrate their wedding anniversary. So on this occasion I would like to gift them mobile phones and I need your help in choosing the right one. I would rather gift both of them the same kind of phone. I was thinking of the same Blackberry I have, but then it will become too common. Then to I have a couple of gadgets in mind one is the Samsung Captivate, then the iPhone 4, or be it my Blackberry torch. Which is the right option.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate vs iPhone 4 vs Blackberry torch

I have the Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S), phone and it is an awesome gadget. This is a device with an AT&T Wireless carrier, and it runs on Google’s operating system the Android 2.1. It has a RAM of 512 MB, with 16 GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot of about 32 GB. It has 4-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display with 800x480 pixel resolution. It consists of a MicroUSB port, and weighs around 4.5 ounces. It has got a 5 megapixel camera with features like 4 times digital zoom, auto focus ability, along with video recording.

The iPhone 4 is an awesome piece of architecture. It has a capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors. Has a 3.5 inch display with pixel resolution of around 640x960. It has features such as oleophobic surface for scratch resistance, with multi touch input method, 3 gyro axis sensors, then the proximity sensors for Auto turn Off, and the accelerometer for Auto rotate. It can save call records up to hundred dialed, received, and missed calls. Has a 512 MB RAM, with internal memory of about 16 GB that can be extended up to 32 GB.

Blackberry Torch is a successful model of Blackberry, is a great piece of hardware. Look and feel is very good. This gadget has got a TFT capacitive touchscreen, with 3.2 inch display and pixel resolution of about 360x480. Has a QWERTY keyboard, and some amazing features like optical trackpad, with multi touch input method, and proximity sensor for auto turn off. Has got a 512MB of RAM and 4GB of hardwired storage place, with a microSD slot for extra storage up to 32GB, where you get a 4GB card with the phone.

It is difficult to compare the Blackberry Torch with Samsung Captivate(Galaxy S) devices, there’s not much of a difference in their weight. They have got cool dimensions, the Blackberry Torch has got a TFT touchscreen whereas the Samsung Captivate has a super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. Blackberry torch has got a QWERTY keyboard and Samsung Captivate has Touch Wiz 3.10 UI. Blacberry has got an optical trackpad, and Samsung has Multi touch input method. They both have a 3.5 mm audio jack.