Thread: How to to tether Nokia E63 WIFI connection to USB

How to to tether Nokia E63 WIFI connection to USB

I have recently brought a nokia E 63 mobile. I was thinking to tether nokia e 63 wifi connection with the usb. I am looking for this particular method in various forums and also the websites but I am unable to get any desired result for this problem. Actually one of my friend had suggested me about this particular idea. So that’s when I had decided to go ahead with this idea but till now I am not able to get any specific method to start with this process. So anyone of you having any method or solution for this particular topic then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to to tether Nokia E63 WIFI connection to USB

I would advise you to get a joikuspot premium software that is used to connect to the wifi spot. Well you must confirm that your mobile phone is compatible with this particular software. So do have a look at this particular software it is quite interesting. Upon that this particular software is free. Even I use the same software and till now I have no complains regarding its performance. I can connect my iPhone to any wifi hotspot and it gives me a continuous internet access when I am traveling. So I would advise you to have a look at this particular software and accordingly install it.

There is one more software that I would like to tell here. The other software is the globe tatoo wifi version software. The only difference between the software that is mentioned above and the one that I have mentioned is that the later one is the paid software. So you have to pay to get the proper license of using the software. Well you cannot complain regarding its performance since it is known to deliver the performance. So I would advise you to have a look at this particular software and let me know if this solution has helped you or not.

Hy thanks for all the necessary solutions and the methods that you have specified here. Well I will try with the mentioned software and accordingly installed it In the system. I was not having any knowledge about this particular software and hence I thought I would better ask this from you all. Now the issue has been finally sorted out and i have got the desired result. Thanks for responding so quickly and helping me out of this problem. I need to thank you all for the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.