Thread: Nokia N70: No Call logs on next day

Nokia N70: No Call logs on next day

Here I just want to know that is Nokia take care of the issues that is going on in Nokia N70 or not? I have this Nokia N70 and it was doing fine till this morning. But when I was with my friend and I asked for his number and I do not save the number after reaching the home. On the other hand when I was back I immediately forgot save it. On the next day I just got remembered that I require to save this number. When I opened cell phone I was really shocked to see that the cell phone was not having call in the list. I have try to check this everywhere but unable to get anything. So what to do to fix this issue.

Re: Nokia N70: No Call logs on next day

Like this happen to you may be you have set this to some other value. It actually seems to me that you have put the value there or also it may be that you set to this value there. So to fix this you just make the change there and see that what I have said it really works in your case or not. In my case I have set it to 15 days. Please make this modification in your case as well and see if that is able to make the difference. Just poet your result over here I hope this will help mothers also.

I am also going to suggest you the same thing which is given in the previous reply. Well I think that you have got the idea on this. In addition to this I just desire to be acquainted with what was the reason that might have caused this kind of issue. Are you making use of the two SIMS? It seems to me that you might have swap the older one and you might have inserted the other one may be because of that you are getting this kind of issue.

Are you using any of the application i.e. any third party application which is managing the call logs and the contacts. If yes then you just try to avoid this and tell me what I have said really goes in your way I mean it help you or not. In addition to this also see that you have the update for the software. You can really have this going in your case. In addition to this I just desire to make the point that this has many issues and it will be improved if you can have the software and the firmware updated.

It really seems to be some sort of bug with the cell phone. The bug is because in the manner the log is making use of the memory. IN my opinion the LOG is not capable to store all the communications records. In addition to this please make sure that you are not having any issue with the SMS, Packet Data and Wifi data transfers. I can only hope that NOKIA will come out soon with some sort of fix for all this issues there. On the trial basis if you want you can just try to clear the log and then set the recording limit to 10 days. Hope that this can help you with the issue.