Thread: Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 Bluetooth is not working

Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 Bluetooth is not working

I am having Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile phone. This Samsung cell mobile comprises amazing features. However from few days it giving very odd issue while utilizing the Bluetooth functionality. at whatever time I attempt send as well as file utilizing Bluetooth to another cell mobile, I get error message stating that 'Connection failed'. I am not capable to locate the reason behind this problem. If you have any resolution to solve this Bluetooth problem, then let me aware regarding that.

Re: Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 Bluetooth is not working

Before sending or getting any file during Bluetooth you require to first making active the Bluetooth. So I believe you forget to make active the Bluetooth while getting file through Bluetooth. So I advise you to confirm the Bluetooth is activated on your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile. You as well require checking that the Bluetooth of recipient cell phone is as well activated.

It appears that the Bluetooth application of your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile not functioning correctly. As well as because of that your obtain 'Connection Failed' message at the same time as sending any file. I believe you require attempting the customization of the Bluetooth setting. It this as well does not worked for you, at that time take assist from the nearby service center of your Samsung mobile phone.

You require verifying the memory status of your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile. If phone memory of your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile is occupied at that time you won't be capable to send or get any file through Bluetooth. So I advise you to release enough phone memory of your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile. I was as well receiving similar problem with Bluetooth. I attempt this explanation as well as it worked for. Please attempt this answer first.

I advise you to attempt following resolution to solve this Bluetooth problem in your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 cell phone:
    • Configure the Bluetooth setting of your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile.
    • Attempt to reset the factory setting.
    • Go to the the nearest service center of your Samsung Omnia SGH-i900 mobile.