Thread: Can I have T-Mobile service in Motorola StarTAC

Can I have T-Mobile service in Motorola StarTAC

I've been searching out for a Motorola StarTAC mobile on Ebay, and I want one extremely hurry, I've heard their sturdiness and simplicity is breathtaking and with the satisfactory features it is a nice phone However, I have T-Mobile service in my surrounding and I want to have the StarTAC uses the T-mobile service, and I was just thinking if I did buy one, would it be capable to work? So anyone have this phone with the T-mobile service then please reply me on this post.

Re: Can I have T-Mobile service in Motorola StarTAC

I read on the Motorola phone register that any Motorola 7000 or 8000 model StarTAC will be T-Mobile well-matched (GSM). However, each ebay item that is a 7888 says CDMA or AMPS. as extensive as it is a GSM model and it's unlocked. There were AMPS, CDMA along with TDMA Startac are also present. The StarTAC's for Verizon, did they contain a SIM card port? I have hesitation it would work, but possibly purchase one and put the T-Mo SIM in it.

GSM StarTacs are very uncommon, and the majority not all of them work well with the T-mobile service, merely work on European GMS frequencies. As much as I appreciated my StarTac when I had it, I'd most certainly be kind of depressed with it after using more contemporary phones, although it was sturdy and still looked like new following 2 years and a few drops on the pavement. It is still usable for me. So tried if it works for you then it is worth full for you only.

If your Motorola Startac can merely make calls with a T-mobile simcard then your mobile is locked to T-mobile, it usually happens if you are having the T-mobile service. Unlocking ATandT phones is a very straightforward process and will then permit your mobile to be used on every networks not simply AT&T. Foneszone service can unlock a many number of phones that are locked to AT&T USA. Unlocking ATandT mobile phones is a very straightforward process. Just supply the information for the T-mobile service that you would kin to unlock and it can generate and provide your code to unlock your Motorola Startac on or after the Motorola Startac AT & T USA mobile network. So my suggestion it is not satisfactory to use on your cell phone

Since Skype associated on a data connection and does not go through the billable circuits of a transporter network, it means users have the capability to talk a lot with no paying a lot. This is a bit the mobile carriers do not take lightly. Because Android is meant to provide to the requirements of mobile manufacturer and carrier in a similar way, the choice to block VoIP applications is left unlock to the carriers, just as it is on the Apple iPhone.