Thread: HTC Droid Eris Bluetooth is not working

HTC Droid Eris Bluetooth is not working

I have HTC Droid Eris and around one week ago I have bought this cell phone but yesterday morning I have notice one major issue in this. Actually when I try to connect this with my car Bluetooth so it get connect with that but after 5 minute it automatically get disconnected. And my wife has Motorola Droid and when she connect to the car then it’s Bluetooth is working just fine. There is not any issue in her cell. So related to this I called Verizon and the tech guy said to me that I require to have the new car blue-tooth which is recently working and phone is just fine. I do not understand that what to do in this. Actually that guy does not check any setting in my case on the phone he just said that it is the car's fault. anyone have an idea why it will connect but will not stay connected?

Re: HTC Droid Eris Bluetooth is not working

I have also the same cell phone with me and it is actually awesome. But it has also Bluetooth issue in that. I have seen that at whatever time I attempt to make a connection along with the cell phone through Bluetooth it says that it is not supported. In this I have seen the similar issue along with every HTC Droid Eris phone and hence I want to be acquainted with if there is any way through which I can fix this problem. At first it as getting linked but at the present I have seen that it is not getting connected. Can you all help me in digging out the solution?

It seems to me like the problem that you are receiving may be because of the update that you have made on your cell phone. So to fix this issue it will be great if you are able to just have the most recent software or say the firmware which you have installed you simply uninstalled and then check that whether you get fix for your issue or not. Related to this I must say that you have to try this at least once It may be that it might have not got installed properly.

According to the situation regarding this issue I want to tell you that if you are having any problem along with the display as well. I have seen a number of the cases in which the users got this issue after dropping the cell phone and they have to face issue of Bluetooth along with the display problem. Please confirm for this. Also if you do not obtain it resolved i.e. if you do not get any success then you can absolutely go with replacing the cell phone. It will be actually good if you have your cell phone under warranty. So that you can have the fix at free.

Regarding the battery issue that you have mentioned at the last of the post let me tell you that it can really be the case that you are not using the original battery or the original charger and hence you are getting the issue. It will be really great if you can just have a check made on this and if that is really the case then it will be appreciable that you just get it replaced. You will have the replacement done from the nearest service center. Please go with the BILL that you had got while purchasing the mobile phone. Please make these amendments so as to avoid the future issues that you might get.

I would really recommend that you just have the reset on the cell phone and see if that can restore the cell phone back to the default settings that the cell phone was having. You can do the resetting if you have Windows 7 on your system. Make sure that you have the backup done on the cell phone before going with this. From the Main Screen you will be required to tap the ARROW sign that is there in the upper-right corner. After this you will have to tap the Settings option and then select About option. Under the select About option you will see the Reset your phone option just make a tap on it. You will be prompted with the YES and NO option select YES so that the RESET can be completed. See if you can select the Bluetooth devices after this.