Thread: A Ebook format for local china mobile

A Ebook format for local china mobile

I have china mobile and had been using it from the past one year. It didn’t trouble me much all this way. There are several ebooks in my computer. Some of the ebooks are with pdf format. Yesterday I have put some of the pdf files to my phone’s memory card. After I tried to open them from my mobile but none of then opened at all. The mobile says that it has ebook reading feature. Then why doesn’t it open at all? Is there any local format which will open in china mobile and can be opened? I have several notes in the pdf format. I need to put this on my mobile so that I can read it wherever I required. Please help me out.

Re: A Ebook format for local china mobile

As I know the pdf files takes huge memory and due to this purpose the china mobile unable to load it and open it. The other reason is the pdf format for ebook mainly used to add graphic related item like some black/white and colored pictures. Those kinds of format will not be able to open in your computer. If you really want to read those files in your mobile then what you have to do is convert all of those file to .txt format, that is the notepad format then put it in that memory card. The china mobile only capable to open the txt file format as ebook reader.

There are different kinds of china based phones. You need to find out which model of your phone is. Some of the phones do support pdf format files and some of them don’t . However some models only support the text file format. So make sure that what you phone supports. Then convert you files accordingly. If both of the formats not seem to be working then there are other 2 format. The one is prc and the other is pdb. Both are ebook format. You can download single file of both version from the internet and try it otherwise if you have the converter then you can convert existing one to these 2 formats.

If none of the ebook formats works on your phone then you need to download and install the extensions for your mobile. Otherwise you should get any third party software and try to open the file from that app. If the file format extension support is not included in your model of phone then you can open those files. You need to get the extension in the form of application and install on your phone. If the phone has smart phone compatibility like PDA then you can use and ebook reader format by installing addition applications.

KooBits 4.0 is all-new pioneering free of charge ebook reader application that lets you to expediently sight, systematize and administer each and every one of your ebooks in normally worn formats for example PDF, ePub, still those interactive ebooks through animation as well as multimedia within KBJ format. KooBits 4.0 barely has the fundamental utilities as an. You can download this file anywhere from the internet and the size of the file is 12.98 Mb.