Thread: List of devices that support Meego

List of devices that support Meego

Good Morning to all my Meego users, I am posting this thread so that everyone can come to know which are all the devices that support the Meego operating system. It has come to my notice that most of the users really don’t know whether the Meego will run on their syatm,lapto or mobile. So, If all those who are using this Meego operating system on their respective device, I would want to request you that you please post the details of your device and what are all the benefits that you all are getting after installing the Meego on your device. Please do post and let people know how beneficial this Meego operating system really is. Eagerly waiting for the reply

Re: List of devices that support Meego

I am having this Meego operating system installed on my Lenovo S10-3t and it is running smoothly with no problems at all. This device is having a touch screen so all those who think that the Meego will not work on a mutitouch screen device, I would request you to go and get this operating system installed on all the touch screen device that you have got and make full use of this application. I can bet you that you will never ever have had such a good experience while using this Meego operating system. It really gives you a touch of a real life experience and so I would want that you all make us of the same.

Most of the users who believe that the Meego operating system will not work on the St Ericson dev platform this is what I would want to say. I have got the same operating system that is Meego installed on my system that is built upon the St Ericson dev platform and is running brilliantly with no signs of any glitch at all. I have also made some of the application by myself as I am a developer and made it run on Meego upon the St Ericson dev platform and they all ran fabulously even much more interestingly then they have done on the other operating system on the St Ericson dev platform.

Hey friends I am having a bit problem as I would want to get the Meego operating system installed on the Nook Color tablet that I am using for such a long time. I know that what I am asking is a bit silly question, because this Nook Color only contains the feature of viewing images and videos and most of the basic computer task .Since the device has been left with no use for such a long time I would want to make some experiment on it and would want to know if the meego will run on it or not. If yes then how should I bring about the installation process.

Sure why not you can easily install the Meego operating system on the Nook Color that you are currently using with the help of a usb boot. You can download the Meego image and install the same on the usb drive and with the help of a boot loader you can install the same in your device. The device contains the ARM based processor so I think that this Meego operating system will surely run on the device, also it have too much of expandable memory so the performance will also be good with this .