Thread: How to use iTunes with the HTC Desire

How to use iTunes with the HTC Desire

Well actually I require help over here. I have HTC Desire and in that I desire to be acquainted with how I can transfer iTunes music to HTC Desire. I have tried this but unable to transfer it in my cell. I presently desire to recognize if this can be actually probable in my case. Will I have to use some third party software or somewhat similar to that so to success this transfer to take place effectively?

Re: How to use iTunes with the HTC Desire

Related this I want to tell you that you cannot actually make transfer over here. Here I mean to tell you that you are not able to presently transfer the music on your cell phone. On the other hand it is not possible you are doing this directly. You can transfer the music but for that you require Zune software. It is essentially an activity platform and it is the default software for HTC so that this relocation can really take place if you make use of the zune software. The Zune software about which I am talking is portable media player which is made by Microsoft and I am certain that this can truly help you along with the transfer. In order to use this, your system should have 1GB of RAM and 1 GHz of processor. Also you will have Windows XP on your system.

I do not like the suggestion regarding the Zune software that has been given above. I do not think that to make itunes music transfer you have to make use of the third party application. I have strong view that you can do this with the very updated or you can say that with the recent iTunes. So for that you please immediately confirm that you have the latest iTunes which is installed on your PC so that the work can really go in a simple way.

In whole agreement whatever has been said above regarding that I think that you should actually keep away from using the Third party software. You just get the iTunes music in your cell phone by this method: You have to install Windows Phone 7 Connector so that you get HTC Desire synced along with the iTunes. You get the transfer after this if you have the Mac PC along with you. Please tell me what is the Os recently you are making use of on your system? If you have Mac then I will tell you related to this that what you have to do. So for the same I am just waiting for your post. Make the post soon so that I can help you in a more enhanced way.

You are able to go after the steps below and see if that is able to help you. Get Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac downloaded in the initial place. At the present you will have to create a double tick on the file and then install the .dmg file. Once you completed this then you have to make the cell phone linked to your system. Once you attach the cell phone you will see Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac preliminary all by itself. At the present you are able to immediately decide the Music that you want to have. After selecting then you will have to select the SYNC option so that the transfer can start.