Thread: Does Windows Mobile 7 have flash support

Does Windows Mobile 7 have flash support

Here I just want to know that does Windows Mobile 7 have flash support. Because, I just heard from my friend that, there is flash player in windows mobile 7, and on the other side while I ask to one of my classmate he told me that there is no flash player for windows mobile 7. So please clear this confusion. If anyone has any information or any fact about this than please provide it to me and just clear this maddening doubt.

Re: Does Windows Mobile 7 have flash support

As a minimum on the AT&T models of Windows Phone 7, the SD Card is not functioning. There are few pissing competition between Microsoft and AT&T. They hope a firmware fix is arriving but no official word up till now. It seems that Microsoft required no SD Cards and AT&T persevered the manufacturers comprise them. Microsoft required following the iPhone model on no SD Card support. As for Flash, most recent I read there was no Flash support for Windows Phone 7.

Adobe has since stopped growth of Adobe Flash 10.1 for mobile on Windows Mobile when Microsoft had proclaimed Windows Phone 7. At present, the corporation has established that it will be functioning to bring its well-liked browser plug-in to the Windows Phone 7 platform, though the precise timing is at a standstill not revealed nor has any devices with Windows Phone 7 shipped. A Flash product executive had placed on his blog that Windows Phone 7 will be among the platforms to obtain Flash support-- the majority particularly absent is Apple that is in a disillusioned fight with Adobe on HTML v. Flash.

Microsoft and Adobe are functioning intimately together. When the latest edition of Windows Phone won’t support Flash at first ease of use, both corporations is functioning to comprise a browser plug-in for the complete Flash player in future editions of Windows Phone. Additional details will be shared at Microsoft MIX upcoming month. I am certain that Adobe needs to place Flash onto Windows Phone 7, but maybe Microsoft would favor to utilize its personal Silverlight plug-in in its place. This news arrives with ironic timing: Adobe has lastly proclaimed Flash for Google’s Android platform, even though we will have to see if it takes off.

Obviously, the "latest edition of Windows Phone" is technically 6.5.3 -- a Windows Mobile update newly proclaimed (but has not transported) and most probably still works with Flash 10.1 beta (but is not certain). And since I can't discover the Adobe declaration on any of its common press channels, I can't say for certain this quote is linked to Windows Mobile 7. At a standstill, I don't hesitation the correctness of Phone Scoop so doesn’t acquire your hopes up for Flash in the first builds of Windows Phone 7 Series devices.