Thread: Why do people dislike Symbian ?

Why do people dislike Symbian ?

Why are so many people disliking on symbian?? I think symbian is an a good infact a nice operating system if you ask my opinion ? . Yes it is old and can make use of some upgrades and all. I happen to be a symbian user as a nokia fan and I happen to discover the Operating systems very dependable and easy to you use. I see all this build ups about android this and android that. But when I used it, yeah it was remarkable. But it is not dependable being such a influential Operating system that it drains the battery so effortlessly. Atleast Symbian takes it simple on your phones battery.Now if you were to inquire me is Android a lot superior and more open and nicer and flashier than symbian?? I will say yes , but please tell me your views as well on this question ? I am waiting for your response ?

Re: Why do people dislike Symbian ?

I do not realize it either. It appears plenty of people experience they have to protect their reason receiving a new brand or a carrier subsidized device, some seem to have a few personal reasons. I think Nokia makes nice phones but if I can purchase a phone with AT&T 3G, US warranty and no cover like HTC sense or whatever SE uses and if the cost was straight I would undertake an Android. Unluckily I can not because the Nexus for AT&T 3G is not for sale any longer. I will acquire an Android tablet and possibly the N8. Some of the haters are absolutely have lost their brains years old. If you acquire a new phone fine, I still stick with Symbian .

It may also have to do with the fact that Nokia is an international company whereas Android and Apple are american based companies.I for myself love symbian and consider it works great. I know based on all the analysis I have observed the N8 has made remarkable headway and we have forthcoming updates which will solve browser problem. Swype just got released as well.

Symbian was simply brushed off before in terms of touch interface although now they are getting improved and it is promising people are concerned there american based corporation will not stand at first place won't be number one.I obviously don not dislike it because I still make use of it but the big three grievances that I hear the majority of the people are are: It has a obsolete or clunky user interface , there are a lots of Signed App problems , it not open not open like Android, Maemo, Meego.IMO it's a very steady and dependable operating system , and with any luck more people jump on board for application support .