Thread: Cannot send MMS with Nokia N82

Cannot send MMS with Nokia N82

I am using the Nokia N82 and I am proud to be owner of this but there is only one problem with this phone and that is very irritating. I found that there is mms and mms(1) within my connections for a few odd reason and therefore, I went to access points and removed the one through the (1). Not another problem started with the phone and that is, I am not able to send the any MMS to anyone. Can you tell me that where I am wrong? I swapped the SIM card and again t shows me the mms within the access points. I have not set anything manually to the WAP or MMS. Now I am getting the setting message all the times on the top of the phone screen. Please tell me that why this is happening to me and how can it be resolved.

Re: Cannot send MMS with Nokia N82

OK, I am not sure that this is going to work in your case or not but you can give it a try to check this out. If you want to try this then you will have open the Messaging and then go to Options > Settings > Multimedia Message > Access point in use. Here you will have to set the access point as MMS. I consider that for few reasons the MMS may have been set to MMS1 and because you erased it like the access point in the "Access point in use" area is currently empty. It would not choose one mechanically and so you need to set one of them.

It may be because of the outdated or corrupted firmware that is installed in your computer. If that is the case then also you may get the issues like this. So you need to check that which version of the firmware you are using and also search for the version that is available on internet. If there is availability of the updated firmware then you will have to download and install that in your mobile. If you are not very sure to do that then you can let it to any of the mobile repairing shop and they will do that for you. After that, you can try to send any MMS to anyone and see if that is able to solve the problem for you or not.

There may be some problem with the internet settings that you are using. You will have to contact the customer care of your service provider and ask them to send you settings for MMS. You have to tell them the model name of your handset to get the proper settings. After receiving the settings, you will have to save the settings and apply it. Once you are done with that then you will have to restart your phone and try to send any MMS. If you feel that nothing is helping you to solve the problem then you can try to do the hard reset to your phone and see if that can solve the issue. Press and hold the three buttons: Green + * button + Num '3' button. While holding these keys, press the power button for a second to turn on your phone. Release these buttons when phone shows the Nokia hands logo. It might take a little attempts and extremely flexible fingers.