Thread: Need a SWYPE in LG optimus One p500

Need a SWYPE in LG optimus One p500

I am currently using LG optimus One p500 mobile phone and have an Android 2.2 installed in it , I need a SWYPE that works on my LG optimus smart phone . I have heard that it actually will enhance typing and makes it more simpler , can anyone tell me how ? I have not used it before ,I was just asking for it because many of my colleagues use it and after their recommendation I am looking forward to use it.

Re: Need a SWYPE in LG optimus One p500

Many Android users could not obtain their hands on the beta edition of the Swype keyboard for a number of reasons. All that is regarding to change now with Swype being formally released for Android. For those people who are using it for the first time like you , “Swyping” is a idea where you glide over keys of a keyboard instead of pressing each key separately. There are speculations that Swyping can be pretty faster than typing in the text messages or memos.

The new edition gives a a big support for the phones that contain HVGA (320 x 480 pixels), WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) and FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) screens. The newest edition also adds a little features such as Double-Tap-To-Edit, Cursor Restore and Voice-To-Text. All you require to do is register on their website, for that you can make use of your email address. You will have to do those things in your mobile phone. Once you have registered, you will obtain a link to download Swype on your smart phone. Also, if there is already Swype pre-installed on your phone, there is no point in downloading the that application . You can try out the keyboard as well and then let me know what actually happened .

At first, the organizations’s business model was licensing the technology to sellers, but leaked editions have hit Android and it is obvious there is a little interest from customers. You are therefore suggested to sign up for the beta and give it a try for yourself. The beta will not be as complete -featured as one that comes incorporated from a handset maker, there will be limited consumer support, and you can only make use of it if you posses devices that contains HVGA and WVGA resolutions.

I will explain what happened in my case I signed up for Swype and put it on my device , I am having a Motorola Devour , I used it for my touchscreen keyboard needs. There is certainly a learning curve because I have been accustomed to rapidly tap the letters I want. I discovered it takes about two days of so-called use to obtain the hang of Swype and once it learns your propensity and frequently used terms, it is a blast to use. There are a lots of videos available in the internet you can just go through that .