Thread: JL Commander Killed my Blackberry 8703e

JL Commander Killed my Blackberry 8703e

I am using a Blackberry 8703e and I installed a JL Commander on this phone in order to reset the factory settings. Actually this phone was having some issue running on it because of which I tried to sort it out by using the JL commander but unluckily my phone is not even starting now. It have got totally blank now and I am much worried about it. How can I make my phone working again?

Re: JL Commander Killed my Blackberry 8703e

First of all check that your phone under warranty period or not. Actually when your phone get completely dead then it is recommended to place it in the service center where they people can solve such problem easily without giving burden of tension to the user. If you have bought this phone within last 1 year then you can claim for the warranty.

It is not necessary that your phone have got dead because of the JL Commander as it might have got affected by some third party which does not like to work with the JL Commander like incompatibility issue. Check reinstalling whole operating system on your blackberry phone by connecting it with the computer system. Make sure that you know the proper procedure for doing this otherwise it would be even weird to do such things with phone. You may go to its official website where you can find out the proper step by step procedure.

Go open the executable of Bone and follow the directions on the screen (choice of country, accept the conditions etc..) CAUTION, do not click Finish at the end of the installation. Now an important thing, delete the file Vendor.xml if the update does not come from your operator. The path is Program Files / Common Files / Research In Motion / AppLoader. (File Vendor.xml is the last in the list). Now you return to the final screen of the installation of the bone and click "Finish" (having checked "Yes, I want to start Blackberry Desktop Software"). As soon as the Desktop Manager is open, connect your Blackberry, after 30 seconds, you will have this message on the screen: You just have to click on "Update Now".

You just installed the OS 4.5, but it does not suit you, or you simply find your OS 4.2 more stable? Just make small steps below to do so simply. First remove the latest version of the OS installed on your computer (Control Panel, Add / Remove Programs) and remove the bones from your Blackberry (Os Terminal). Now download and install the OS you want to install ( list of operators ). If you cannot find the bone in question on your service, look elsewhere! But do not forget to take good Os compatible with your machine and a bone multilingual. Now we must look for the file "vendor.xml" and delete (Program Files / Common Files / Research In Motion / AppLoader). Now just connect your Blackberry to your computer and launch the Desktop Mananger then install your "old" bones.