Thread: Need a Sprint Account access from my Smartphone?

Need a Sprint Account access from my Smartphone?

I am not certain about other smartphones, but on Windows Mobile phones I have used there's no means to access my Sprint account to have a look on my usage stats, bill amount and many more such things , as can be done on all Sprint dumbphones. There is a Sprint home page or something of that kind in one of the sprint websites , but it has no link to account info. The issue is that I just cannot remember a website , and it was not there in the rom I'm not using now or my web browser has somehow lost track of it. I thought it was vision.sprintpcs.com, but that website comes up a black colored background and a minute Sprint logo. If anybody has seen the mobile account manager page I am talking about and has the full URL, would you please post it back in the reply if you know any means how I can actually have an access to my Sprint account ? I hope you will do the needfull and will receive replies in bulk quantity ?

Re: Need a Sprint Account access from my Smartphone?

While trying out numerous custom with WinMobiles 6.5 newly on a Diamond, I observed that Sprint has now solved that mess and created an account manager page in mobile view format for smartphones. I saw it the first time I launched Internet Explorer (6.0 for mobile). The first page showed for the 10-digit mobile number (but weirdly no PIN or password), then loaded a very pleasant looking account manager site that had a black background.

Once you have created and setting up a wireless account with Sprint, you may well wish to have a look on your charges, and also wish to update your contact information or want to know something about Sprint's services. You can contact Sprint's customer service hotline number as well by calling them , but it might take a while to speak with a representative . Setting up an online account permits you to handle your account at any occasion and no matter at what place you are .

You can go to mysprint.sprint.com website and then you can click on the "My Sprint," after that you will see a "My Account" tab , please click on that at the top of the page.It will ask you to sign up there for a Sprint online account by giving the necessary information and filling the text fields. You will require to create a username, password, give an email address, apart from that other information such as wireless phone number, zipcode and the pin number you had given when you actually started using your wireless service.Verify your email account for a verification email sent by Sprint. Click on the link to make active your profile. Once you click the link , it will return you to the "My Sprint" sign-in page.

But I will ask you to be cautious regarding the same , please make sure of one thing : Once you have signed up for Sprint data service, it will permit you to have an access on your My Sprint account from the web browser on your mobile phone. during that please make it certain your username and password are tricky enough that others cannot speculate them and access your account without your authorization.