Thread: From where can I download the Angry Birds for Sony Satio (Symbian)

From where can I download the Angry Birds for Sony Satio (Symbian)

Friends, I am having the Sony Satio (Symbian) but my problem is that it is not allowing me to download. I have also tried to download some free apps from some of the sides but that was also not allowing me download that. If I search for anything then it just let me back to the Ovi Store. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how can it be resolved? Apart from this I would like to ask you that if I can run Angry Birds on the fifth edition? So please reply if you have anything to say on this topic.

Re: From where can I download the Angry Birds for Sony Satio (Symbian)

If you are not able to download that directly to your phone and use that to your computer then there is on alternative method by which you can do that is to download the application from your computer. Once you have downloaded that in your computer then you can send it to your computer. For uploading that to your mobile, the best way is to make use of pc/ovi suite and you will be able to do that very easily. That is the best and the safest method to do that and think that this will definitely solve the issue for you. Good Luck!!!

This will be really interesting if Satio is able to run the Angry Birds in it. As far as I know that the games are hardware dependent and if that is the case then this games must be tested adjacent to the GPU of that chip. Satio is making use of the OMAP3 and Angry Birds have been certainly tested beside its GPU earlier, even though beneath Droids. I would like to observe someone experimentation to observe if they be able to obtain Angry Birds running for the Satio. If that is able to run on that without any problem then it would me the great thing for you and also for all the users who are making use of Satio.

As you told that you are not able to download anything from internet and so you need to update your Application Manager application and this will let you out of the problem. This is not only you, there are many more users who are facing the same problem and after updating that, this solves the problem for you. If you don’t know the proper way by which you will be able to update it then you will have to go through these. Just go to the main menu and from there, go to My application. After that open the option and choose update option. Now wait for some minutes and then you will have to wait till the process is completed. Once you are completed with the process then you will not get any error like that.

I consider that need Symbian ^3. I as well consider the just free edition is the lite within the ovi store as well as one have to make use of the deception of modifying the phone toward N8/C7, then send to friend and at last restore send-to-friend within the address box by means of download. OTOH Satio have a pretty influential processor as well as the graphic chip that will help to boot also so if something by means of 5th version might run it. I hope that this much information will help you to clear your mind in some extends.