Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

PDAir Black Leather Book-Type Case for Macbook Air

Portable Devices

Old 06-02-2011

PDAir Black Leather Book-Type Case for Macbook Air

I have recently bought a new Macbook Air and I have heard much about the PDAir Black Leather cases for macbook. I am searching for a leather bag for mine one as well but I am not sure to buy PDAir bag or not. Actually I have seen some leather bags at local store but they were not so good according to their quality of leather so I just neglected them. I guess it would better to go buying online if want to buy a quality product.

Old 06-02-2011

Re: PDAir Black Leather Book-Type Case for Macbook Air

PDAir Black Leather Book-Type Case - Pouch in black leather with white stitching Torch BlackBerry 9800 features a removable belt clip, a magnetic closure and an internal sensor to turn the unit on standby to save power.

Specifications:
  • Contains 1 credit card slot and 2 memory card slots
  • Removable 360 degrees belt clip included
  • Opens and closes With magnetic studs, for ease of use
  • White stitch finishing, making this case look more beautiful
Old 06-02-2011

This is an unprecedented case for all kinds of Netbooks like Macbooks, Acer Eee PC, Samsung, Dell etc. 8 to 10.2. Made by the wonderful craftsmanship and materials from leather luxury.
  1. Easy Heat resistant by the intelligent design of heat sinks, improve your battery life.
  2. Easy view by the design of desktop support.
  3. Easy access to all controls and ports without disabling Leather Case.
  4. Easy to wear the stylish strap practice.
Old 07-02-2011

Noble Leather Case for the MacBook Pro 15.4 "in the popular retro-look of the fashion brand Cool Bananas. The brown, fine leather with a light brown embroidery seam in chic scene, the flap closes with a sturdy velcro closure. From inside the bag with an extra thick is lined, so that your laptop on the road is protected from scratches and bumps. It is specifically for the MacBook Pro 15.4 "conceived and therefore guarantees the highest accuracy.
Old 07-02-2011

Setting trends is the common thread that runs through the models of Mabba. The stylish MacBook 13 "MacBook Pro bag or 13" leather bag is not only a 100% protection, it also shows another fashion accessory. As for our products is perfection and attention to detail. On this medium pockets formed from 100% genuine leather, precisely by hand. Mabba guaranteed form and function in an incomparable symbiosis you can find in any other MacBook Setting trends is the common thread that runs through the models of Mabba. The stylish MacBook 13 "MacBook Pro bag or 13" leather bag is not only a 100% protection, it also shows another fashion accessory. Mabba placed with its MacBook 13 "bag in a timeless aesthetic.
Old 08-02-2011

Laptop Sleeve "Hampshire". The perfect bag for your MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. The felt has a basis weight from 900g/qm and provides excellent protection for your MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. The laptop bag is water resistant, insulating, and anti-static one. In material selection and manufacturing, we ensure best quality. All materials are 100% pure natural products that provide both appearance and the natural texture of your individuality.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,