Thread: Best Messenger Bag for MacBook Air 11.6 Inch

Best Messenger Bag for MacBook Air 11.6 Inch

I have bought a new Macbook Air 11" and Now I am looking forward to buy a new messenger bag for this macbook. I have gone through the Apple's website where I didn't found anything useful. Can you guys tell me that where can buy a good quality messenger bag for this beautiful laptop. No matter what would be the cost but I am looking for the best. Please help me to search it. Which brand sell best messenger bags?

Re: Best Messenger Bag for MacBook Air 11.6 Inch

The bag manufacturers in California, offers two versions: Sleevecase is a neoprene-padded hard nylon carrying case, or the portrait format can be ordered in the landscape. Accessories include an optional additional subject, single shoulder strap, backpack straps or the bottom of the bag made of leather for each of 15, 12, 25 or $ 10 surcharge. The basic models cost for the 11.6-inch MacBook Air and around 37 for the 13.3-inch model $ 39. I suggest you to search by the sleevecase bags for macbook 11" which will show you the best options.

The protective case Suede Jacket Sleeve is a lightweight, guaranteed non-scratch suede-envelope of the screen can be used to clean it. Only the bottom edge is neoprene-padded, but it protects the delicate edges of the MacBook Air. These cover costs for the small model and almost 25 for the larger unit $ 29. Tamaris Messenger Bag - Shoulder Bags - Black Lining: 100% polyester Height: 26 cm Length: 22 cm Composition: 100% polyurethane Range: 7 cm Item Number: TA1-bzw- 0018-99 Details Tamaris Tamaris brand is the brand leading fashion in... Youth and young women who want to stay at the center of the wide range offered by Tamaris and these will always be assured of finding shoes for their feet.

DosBagster bag presents his baggage MESSENGER:-Suitable for transporting the laptop to the office-With a lap belt for safety, it is perfectly adapted to use two-wheelers every day-compartment protection optimized for computer (up to 17'')-Interior compartments for accessories.

Beautiful YSL messenger bag in black suede, and outline details of leather and metal parts gold and pretty engraved. Black leather adjustable shoulder strap (total 102cm), can be increased by setting al'épaule short or long, or shoulder. Metal plate on front engraved Yves Saint Laurent. Inside suede leather and black, a large zippered pocket and no series. A trendy and stylish bag for all hours, in excellent condition, worn once, the deer is in perfect condition

Tom Bihn is a small family company from Seattle that has been designing bags for over 20 years and tailors. The 'Messenger Bag' Ristretto is one for the Macbook specially designed transport bag. A foam-like inner bag brings precisely the Macbook, including Apple Case, As. Between the padded interior and upstream separation, can be (in addition) to bring even a MacBook Air. This is indeed visible from the pocket side, but can be used well in this combination. In the 'lobby' find small bottles of water, iPhones, wallets and key shelter. The workmanship is first class. The 'Absolute Shoulder Strap, "a reinforced shoulder strap for $ 30 U.S. dollars worth extra cost, even though I have the' standard-band 'is not seen in direct comparison. All (plastic) buckles and (metal) belt act extremely robust, making the case for me at the first choice. Nevertheless, the price pinch. $ 110 U.S. dollars seem to be perfectly acceptable, the additional $ 40 dollars shipping pain and 20 €-import turnover tax, however.