Thread: How to use Android SDK and AVD Manager (PC Client)

How to use Android SDK and AVD Manager (PC Client)

Yesterday night I have downloaded both Android SDK and AVD Manager (PC Client).. Well I am not having idea that how exactly it works and how it enhances the performance of the device. Any idea regarding this particular situation please provide me the same. Also let me know the feature of the same. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to use Android SDK and AVD Manager (PC Client)

Well I know something which will help you to solve the matter. As far as I know you can use Android SDK and AVD Manager with a development environment like Eclipse. However you can use the same as standalone application. I am not having any knowledge regarding that. In case if you want to use SDK then you can visit the official website where you can find total information to use this particular tool.

I think you need to install Java when you are supposed to use Android SDK and AVD Manager. Well I have also recently installed all the above mentioned stuff on my system. Now I am little bit newbie and I try to make Android apps. I will let you know that as I become familiar with Android SDK and AVD Manager. Anyway thanks for reading my post. Wish you all the best for developing Android app.

I want to say thank you for your prompt replies. Well all the information which you have provided on your post was really useful. Well I have installed whatever stuff required which is need to develop an Android app. Now I am not having any idea regarding use of Android SDK and AVD Manager. Let me know how I should process further. Anyway thanks again for your prompt reply.