Thread: My iphone does’nt recognize my sim card

My iphone does’nt recognize my sim card

I’ve recently bought a new iphone from mobile store, when I switch on my mobile phone it shows the following message “insert a valid sim card with no pin lock to activate the iphone ”. I don’t know why this message is coming in my iphone again and again. I’ve restarted my iphone many times but nothing happen. Please tell me why this problem is happening in my iphone, please guide me on this I’m new to this. please give me the solution to get rid out of this. please give me some easy solution to this. please help me.

Re: My iphone does’nt recognize my sim card

I think you have not inserted your sim card properly. This message is come when you have inserted a wrong sim card or not inserted it in a proper location. Switch off your iphone and remove the back cover. Check that you’ve inserted the sim properly or not. If you see that sim is not inserted properly then remove it and then place it again properly. Now, on your iphone and see that you’re getting that message again or not. If you still get that message then contact to your mobile manufacturer.

Don’t worry, there is nothing wrong with your iphone. You have to remove your sim card, remove it and then place it again. You have to make sure that you have inserted a sim card to a right location. The message you’re getting is because of this sim card problem. if your problem is not resolved by doing this then change your sim card, if the problem still happen then you have to got to a service center of your iphone, because it may be you riphone problem.

I think you have inserted a faulty sim card in your iphone. This problem is happen when you have inserted a invalid sim card which has expired and therefore you get a message “insert a valid sim card with no pin lock to activate the iphone ” message. You can also get this message when you have not inserted your sim card properly in your mobile. You can open backside cover of your mobile and check the sim card. Remove the sim card and then place it again in the correct location. After doing this switch on your iphone and check that you’re getting that message or not.