Thread: How to stop predictive text on Sharp GX10i

How to stop predictive text on Sharp GX10i

Well I have brought this new cell phone named Sharp GX10i. well I need to know how to stop the predictive text option in that phone. Well I have tried all the settings option In the phone but unable to find an solution for this specific problem. Everytime I get a message and if I need to reply something to that message then I am unable to reply it quickly. Since the mobile phone suggests some wrong words that I don’t want. So that’s why it takes a lot of time to reply to a certain message. So anyone of you having any solutions or methods for such problem hen do get back to me.

Re: How to stop predictive text on Sharp GX10i

Well there can be different methods for the different phones. Well i dot have much knowledge about the sharp phones .well what you can do is go and have a look at the # button. By pressing the # button you will get different style of sentences that you can use here. So keep pressing that in order to change the different cases for the letters. The predictive text option can also be changed by pressing the # button. So do try with that option and let me know whether this solution has really helped you or not.

Well i have some solution for you. You can try pressing the 0 button that are there in the keypad. Keep pressing the 0 button until the text changes from predictive to the manual changes. Well one of my friends also had tried with the same method and it has worked for him. However if you want more such methods try reading the manuals of the particular sharp mobile there you will be able to get all the details of the specific method. You can also solve the problem by that method also. So do try working with the following changes and let me know if it works or not.

Hey thanks for the appropriate solution given. Well I tried referring to the sharp mobile manual for the specific method from which I got the desired result. I had also tried searching the internet for the various methods but forgot to read the manual in which the basic instructions are given. So basically you can change it by pressing the 0 button. You can change the font by pressing the 0 button also. So thanks a lot for all the information that you have given to solve the issue.