Thread: Blackberry Service Centers

Blackberry Service Centers

I have a Blackberry, just bought it last week. Accidently I dropped my phone in the sink and was all wet when it took it out. I tried all the possible ways like rubbing it with a cloth I even tried drying it in direct sunlight and then turning ON the phone, but it just does not start. When turned ON the phone all I get is a white screen and keeps on flickering sometimes. So now am confused should I take it to the locals for a repair or should I take it to the service center instead. I am currently residing in Mumbai and have no idea about any service center existing nearby.

Re: Blackberry Service Centers

Trust me if you take your Blackberry for a repair to some local repair shop they will screw your phone. They will just tell you that they will have a look and if they think they can only then will they repair it. So a complete NO for the locals. Instead I have better option for you, type “Blackberry Service Center” in Google and search for results on the internet that match your destination, and am damn sure that there has to be a Blackberry Service Center in a Metropolitan city like Mumbai.

There is a Blackberry Service Center in Mumbai. They are very well known for repairing any kind of Blackberry’s, from Curve to Pearl, and Bold to Storm, just name it and they have a solution for it. Infact they keep a good Blackberry hardware stock and they have specially trained engineers for repairing Blackberrys. Just go to their Service Center and get your phone repaired. These guys they will fully test your Blackberry phone before they send it to you. I assure you a full guaranteed service from them.

The best solution is you go to the internet and search for the official site of Blackberry. When you have that site opened look for the Service Center option, here you will get a whole list of Blackberry Service Centers in India. They have a couple of Service Centers in Mumbai, just find the relevant one and get it repaired, I would suggest you to try and confirm before you approach them. You can try getting their numbers from the site contact the desired service center and approach them. If you approach these Service Centers it assures that your phone is in safe hands.