Thread: HootSuite for BlackBerry

HootSuite for BlackBerry

I am using a BlackBerry Curve, am completely satisfied, except for the problem that it freezes sometimes. It is quite handy and its fun creating messages in this BB. It has got a good QWERTY keyboard which makes it easy to use. Though I have not done with it. Previously I use to have a Nokia phone and I was well acquainted with it. I have just started using this BB and I want upgrade it. One of my friend told me to use the HootSuite for upgrading it, so just wanted to know how can I hook this application and what other things I can do using HootSuite.

Re: HootSuite for BlackBerry

So you want to upgrade your Blackberry. Download the HootSuite application from an official site of Blackberry from the internet. Then you should check the version of the Operating system your Blackberry is using. You can check it by first clicking on the “Option” button and then “About” option. If you are a user of previous beta then you are advised to uninstall the application you are using currently, before you download the new version. Then after you install the new version you should restart your Blackberry. This is a simple procedure in case you want to upgrade your Blackberry.

Recently HootSuite which is a Blackberry application has been upgraded with some more social features. Following are the features of the latest version of HootSuite. Facebook Places is a feature using which you can update your personal profile, which even includes geo location information. Then the Foursquare check in feature is used to help your know who’s the mayor of your favorite nest, and in the Twitter Locations feature you can use native geo tools to add venue data to your tweets. Now HootSuite has started supporting various languages like French, Spanish and even Japanese.

HootSuite is a free application for Blackberry using which you can extend messages, check conversations, follow results all by using your Blackberry. Hootsuite is a dominant, graceful and simple application through which you can communicate or create. You can even maintain a timetable and send twitter and Facebook updates. You can use HootSuite social media dashboard, to administer social identities and networks, it will enable you to accept optional background notifications, for creating customized views of tags and searches, you can plan messages for future use, and helps in sharing or storing of files.