Thread: Want To buy Blackberry Curve 8310 offered by AT&T Prepaid

Want To buy Blackberry Curve 8310 offered by AT&T Prepaid

I have seen the reviews of Blackberry Curve 8310 and I have to say that it is a great phone with awesome features, so I was thinking of buying an unlocked Blackberry Curve 8310 with a pre paid SIM card. I am a kind of person who likes to use more of the options of voice and sms, and if I don’t get the internet its fine with me. So can we buy a SIM card for this phone. Does At&T provide an unlimited text package.

Re: Want To buy Blackberry Curve 8310 offered by AT&T Prepaid

The BlackBerry Curve 8310 supports a GPS system, and is well known as smart and glossy messaging smartphone. You can get features such as a 2 mega pixel camera with Bluetooth, and has got a superior call quality. The BlackBerry Curve 8310 does not support Wi-Fi or 3G system. Camera’s video-recording capabilities is not that satisfactory. The BlackBerry Curve 8310 does offer a good-looking devise and outstanding messaging capabilities, the adding up of GPS system makes the BlackBerry Curve 8310 the most gorgeous choice. They provide various plans, which depends on the on the needs of the customers, as well as some personal plans at considerable prices.

The BlackBerry Curve 8310 works fine with any GSM SIM cards all you need to do is insert the SIM card and dial. AT&T will work on your BlackBerry Curve 8310 all you have to do is get hold an offer provided by AT&T SIM cards, with which you get instructions as to how to activate your account online. You can even try the having a contract SIM cards where you only have to insert the SIM card and start calling, it will prompt you to turn ON the your Radio, you are just supposed to click YES and it will start working. And in this plan you are supposed to pay for the features that you want to use.

This phone has got cool dimensions, weighing 111g, with a 320X240 display resolution, along with a QWERTY keyboard, even loaded with the trackball navigation, has got a 3.5 mm audio jack, with an internal memory of about 64 MB, and has a MicroSD slot upto 4 GB extendable memory. Regarding AT&T Blackberry service you might have to pay some extra money if you intend to use its additional features. The cost may even depend on factors such as where you live, because AT&T charges extra as they have to abide by the state regulations.