Thread: Enter purchased MEP code to unlock Blackberry 9630

Enter purchased MEP code to unlock Blackberry 9630

I just got my code to unlock my Blackberry 9630 from sprint however for several reasons at what time I go to the step where I need to input MEP "alt" 2 not anything occurs. No screen or else dialog box is offered to input the MEP code which I buy from a third party. I have observed from different videos in YouTube that the screen later than entering MEPD demonstrates the network as active earlier than unlocking. On mine it demonstrates as disabled as every other four substitute as well say disabled. Does this have somewhat to do with? Is there any other means to get the dialog box on the way to enter the offered MEP code which I purchased?

Re: Enter purchased MEP code to unlock Blackberry 9630

I am not familiar with the Company from where you got your unlock code however they are all the similar as was mine at what time I got mine from a third party. Therefore follow this advice and you will be all right.
    1. For this you will require to go to settings menu as well as after that select Options
    2. Now you will have to select advanced option and next click on SIM card.
    3. After that you will have to type: MEPD
    4. Now type MEP after that [ALT BUTTON] 2 on your Blackberry keyboard.
    5. You will get a prompt saying "Enter Network MEP Code". Now type the Unlock code.
    6. After this step your cell be unlocked.

By default depending on your provider ( mine is Verizon Wireless) Your SIM card is disabled as well as while a world phone your SIM had to be enabled and functioning and you have to contact your provider for that. Yet while you go to Options-> Advanced Options-> SIM Card furthermore open it, it will state Disabled and you be able to just enable Security on it which you require a PIN number from your provider and have 3 probability to get it correct. If a SIM card is not activated regardless of where it is from it will not function on a different provider except enabled and your cell phone is unlocked.

Thank you for your suggestion as per the advice to unlock the phone, I determined to post the thread because that did not resolve the trouble that day as well as ended purchasing the code for $8.00 from a third party. I give it a smash for a pair of days and at the moment I just inserted my SIM card from ATT moreover worked flawlessly without providing any code. I figure that it take some moment for the sprint system unlocking the cell phone. Thanks for all your assist.

Either Sprint or else any carrier be able to elect to unlock their own cell phone out of the box or else you can call and ask all along with activating a SIM card on a GSM network. OR a company likes yours third party which appears to be your mark line in your sig. Make sure that to which third party you contact for it have a good reputation in the market, before contacting to them check it properly.