Thread: Blackberry Curve: To record video by using OS v4.3.1

Blackberry Curve: To record video by using OS v4.3.1

I recently saw video on many websites that the new Blackberry Curve OS 4.3.1 will have software to record video inside it, those individuals have Curve already will be capable to have once we upgrade to new OS. The video demonstrate him really testing it on his own Blackberry curve so we recognize it will perform though I have not tried but I will need suggestion from you all it is feasible to have video recording on the blackberry cell phone for the OS version of 4.3.1 or more.

Re: Blackberry Curve: To record video by using OS v4.3.1

With the BlackBerry 8130 now coming with OS v4.3, we make out it wouldn't be too long previous to this efficient operating system turn out to be obtainable for other members in the BlackBerry family too. From what I've seen nowadays, the Curve as well as Pearl 8100 won't require waiting much more to enjoy 4.3's full benefits of the video recording. Just in case you're doubtful that the Camera in your BlackBerry Curve will be capable to record video. I will suggest yes the blackberry curve now can record video with the OS v4.3.1 but it is to be updated on regular basis.

You know Blackberry Curves 8320 cannot record video directly if you have the older versions of OS installed in it,if you download OS v4.3.1 or more updated version you can obtain the ability of recording videos with the Blackberry curve, you can also perform voice notes and then transfer them through sms otherwise from the multimedia messaging. But BlackBerry Curve 890, Blackberru Pearls and Blackberry Curve 8330 can record video straight away. IT is quite easy procedure How to record video on BlackBerry Curve 8900 : Through the BlackBerry home menu> Select the Camera option then select the Video Camera and Press the Trackball to begin recording , and press the Trackball to pause recording > Stop.

With the BlackBerry 8130 now coming with OS v4.3, we make out it wouldn't be too long previous to this efficient operating system turn out to be obtainable for other members in the BlackBerry family too. From what I've seen nowadays, the Curve as well as Pearl 8100 won't require waiting much more to enjoy 4.3's full benefits of the video recording. Just in case you're doubtful that the Camera in your BlackBerry Curve will be capable to record video. I will suggest yes the blackberry curve now can record video with the OS v4.3.1 but it is to be updated on regular basis.