Thread: How can i fix the bluetooth of my samsung j700 mobile

How can i fix the bluetooth of my samsung j700 mobile

I’ve recently bought a samsung j700 mobile phone from my friend. My friend is not using this phone and I’m looking for a second hand phone so I decided to take this phone from my friend. Few days It work good, but after that it started giving me a problem. whenever I try to enable my bluetooth it says, “activating bluetooth” and never activate. It just freeze, I can’t go back, I have to switch off my phone for bringing my phone in a normal condition. My friend never got this problem when he using it, now I can’t able to take any songs from my bluetooth. Please tell me how to fix this problem, it’s really annoying. Please give some tips to resolve this problem. please help me.

Re: How can i fix the bluetooth of my samsung j700 mobile

It’s a virus issue, you have to scan your mobile. If you have taken any data from infected mobile through bluetooth then you may get a virus issue. The problem whichj you have specified is generally happen when a virus infect your mobile handset. Have you taken any songs or games through bluetooth, if yes, then you may get a virus. Some virus do this things, the software of your mobile may have corrupted due to this and therefore your bluetooth is not activating. You have to scan your mobiule for virus, install a antivirus software and scan it, if detected remove it.

I think you have to reflashed your mobile phone. if your mobile software has been corrupted then you have to reflashed your mobile. Mobile software may corrupt due to many reason, one of the cause is virus, if your mobile has infected by the virus then you have to reflashed your mobile phone. if this does’nt work for you then go for resetting your phone. sometime resetting a phone may work for this problem. if your problem does’nt get resolved by this then you have only last option that is format. If nothing work for you then you can go for formatting. Before formatting take a backup of all the data and scan it, after scanning copy all the data back to the phone.

Try to update the software of your mobile. If your bluetooth is not working at all then I will suggest you to visit a official website of samsung and download a software updates. It is not mendatory to download or update your mobile from official sites only. You can also do it from some other website if they provide the software for your handset model. You have to search on internet about this, you have to put model no. of your handset anfd you’ll find many website which provide this software.

It’s definitely a virus problem, bluetooth usually hangs due to virus. If you have taken a any song or any content which is infected of virus then you may cause this problem. try to think and delete that data which you have taken through bluetooth. If deleting a data not solve your problem, then you can install a antivirus software in your mobile to remove a virus. Download a good antivirus software for mobile and install it. After installing scan your mobile for virus, if any virus is detected then remove that virus. If this is also not work for you, then better you take your mobile to a service center.