Thread: Need a good SIP client for BlackBerry Bold 9000

Need a good SIP client for BlackBerry Bold 9000

I need to ask this from you all .do anyone know any good sip client for the blackberry phone. Well I have the JustVoip by Betamax for my phone. I am not quite sure about the settings that have to be done in the phone. So that’s why I was looking for the applications that will help me in this process. So if anyone of you having any idea regarding the good sip client application then do let me know as soon as possible. I have tried searching in the different forums but I was unable to find anything there, so that’s why I have come here hoping to get some solutions. So do reply as early as possible.

Re: Need a good SIP client for BlackBerry Bold 9000

If you ask me then I would ask you to do some research In the internet for the solution. You will get a list of many sip clients that can be used with the blackberry bold phone. So do try having a look at them. Though personally I cannot list down all the sip clients that are compatible with the blackberry bold. You can check out all of them and then use them in your phone accordingly. However talking about the favorite sip client for the blackberry phone then my choice would be the VaxTele SIP Server SDK 2.0. however that’s my personal opinion it can differ with your choice. So do have a look at them and decide accordingly.

If you ask me I would suggest you to use the vippie for the blackberry phone. I have heard about this applications and I have also visited its website and found something really great about this product. So that’s why i am advising you to have a look at that product as well. Since I found out to be very interesting. If you ask me about the availability then I cannot assure you about its availability. Since it will take some time to hit the markets. So do wait for that product, its definitely going to excite you. So do have a look at the particular product and get back to me whether you like it or not.

I will list down some of the good applications for your phone. One is the MiniSIPServer 2.8.12, Nidesoft BlackBerry Converter Suite 2.3.28, VaxTele SIP Server SDK 2.0 these are some of the sip client programs that will surely excite you. So do have a look at them and if you like it then do go ahead and download it. Otherwise you will have to wait for some time and wait for some other sip client programs for the blackberry phone. So you can go with either any of the options and download it in your system. I hope you have got the appropriate solutions.

Ok, thanks for all the responses that you have given. Well let me tell you that I am waiting for some time for the necessary sip client program to be available in the market. I am looking out for the vippie sip client for my blackberry bold phone that you had suggested. I visited the website and I was very much impressed with its features. So that’s why I thought it would be great to have this in my phone. So that’s why I thought to go ahead with this particular sip client program. Thanks for all the appropriate response that you have given to solve this issue.