Thread: how to connect my samsung star phone to internet using my home wifi

how to connect my samsung star phone to internet using my home wifi

I’ve a samsung star mobile phone and I want to connect my mobile phone to internet. I have a wifi network at my home, can I connect my mobile to internet through my home wifi. Before this I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile but after few days I’ve deactivated that service, now I want to connect my mobile to internet by using my home wifi network, but I don’t know how to do this. Please tell me is it possible for me to use my home wifi network. please guide me on this, I’m new on this. Give your suggestion on this and tell me the procedure for connecting it. Please help me.

Re: how to connect my samsung star phone to internet using my home wifi

Yes, you can connect your mobile to internet by using your home wifi network. You have to make sure that your mobile have a wifi. If you have a wifi in your mobile then you can easily connect your mobile to internet using wifi. You have to follow some steps to do this:
    - Enable a wifi of your mobile
    - open the browser of your mobile and select settings.in setting select browser profiles and press search for wi-fi.
    - now, Select the connection that you want to connect. After connecting type the details and match the settings on your router.

You can connect your phone to internet and use your pc internet in mobile you have to connect your samsung star phone to computer via bluetooth. Before connecting it you have to install a pc suite software in your computer. If you don’t have a pc suite software then you can get it from internet. After downloading and installing your computer will detect your mobile. You have to configure your phone wifi setting with your home internet setting i.e(username, password, wep keyword etc). after doing this click connect and you can access internet wirelessly you won’t need to connect via USB cable.

If you want to use wireless internet in your mobile then you can do this easily. You just have to install a pc suite software in your computer. If you have purchased a new phone then you’ll have a pc suite software cd. You have to install that cd in your computer, after installing a cd you have to connect your mobile to pc through a data cable wire which came with your handset. After connecting your computer will detect your mobile and then you have to configure your phone wifi setting with your home internet setting. after doing this you can use internet in your mobile without connecting via usb cable.