Thread: Blackberry 8900: JL Cmder unable to install OS

Blackberry 8900: JL Cmder unable to install OS

I currently have a problem of updating my new Blackberry 8900 so perform according to the JL Cmder as suggested, and continuously getting the similar problem. When tried to connect it, Loader.exe performs the backup, then when it connects to the "ROM" and attempts to "Upload RAM Image" the red light arrives on and shuts off straight away and then I obtain an error for hardly any seconds later I observe my pc now unable to connect to device. I have attempted this on two different computers now. What can I try? Anybody has come across then please reply me on this post.

Re: Blackberry 8900: JL Cmder unable to install OS

I think that it is a problem that has to regarding with power management. For this you will require selecting the device manager and then looking for root hub that your mobile is connected to and stop power management. When the RAM image gets uploaded, the cell phone crashed to red light for a number of reasons. And because you've performed it on 2 unlike computers it’s most likely not a software problem (tainted ram image or loader.exe problems).. So think that it is just a power issue on both PCs (owing to configuration setting).

You will require to position the JAVALOADER.EXE file on your C: drive of the computer. If it not so then I don’t think that the Javaloader.exe file will run properly on your system. Because the java file is always placed where the operating system is installed on your computer. After locating the file you will need to type the following inside the command.

Code:
    javaloader -u wipe
    javaloader -u resettofactory
    and see what happens.

• You will need for downloading the most recent BlackBerry Desktop Manager. You get the blackberry manager easily on the web.
    • After downloading the file and you reqiure to install BackBerry Device software for your BlackBerry. Record here as well as eliminate vendor.xml.
    • After downloading the JL_Cmder command, you will require to Unzip and then Double click extracted file to install it easily.
    • Icon will come into view on desktop substantiate install.
    • Close BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Be certain it is NOT running.

1. You will require to go command prompt. And Alter the directory to: C:\Program Files\Standard \Research In Motion\AppLoader
    2. In the same command line you will need to type:
    3. cd C:\Program Files\Standard\Research in Motion\ApplicationLoader for the JL cmder
    4. Connect the USB of the BlackBerry inside computer.
    5. In the Command Prompt window and type:
    6. loader.exe /nova
    7. BlackBerry Desktop Manager's function Loader Wizard will start on.
    8. Click next
    9. choose USB for process of connection.
    10. The loader should now connect to your mobileand you will be capable to reinstall the OS. The OS will provoke for you to install. Select the next right unless it continues loading OS. stay till it says "Finish" to unplug BlackBerry.