Thread: Blackberry: Cannot find JL Commander

Blackberry: Cannot find JL Commander

I recently purchased Blackberry 7290 smartphone and I m very pleased with the look and feel of this smartphone. I just heard about the JL Commander can be use inside the Blackberry mobile. I want to know what actually these applications do. I also want to know that is it downdable I gone through many website. But I cannot get there properly and cannot find the JL commander for my mobile. So please reply me on this post.

Re: Blackberry: Cannot find JL Commander

JL_Cmder is actually a JavaLoader Commander specially use inside the BlackBerry cell phone. JavaLoader is actually command line mechanism offered by BlackBerry. JL_Cmder make simpler accessing the most frequently used JavaLoader commands. Javaloader works with Windows 7 and on 64bit Operating system. It has also solved the verbiage on a couple of screens. With the Updated JavaLoader.exe version 1.9.3 file which can be use in any of the Blackberry device.

JL_Cmder is a small consignment script to maneuver JavaLoader inside the Blackberry cell phone. For installing the JL_Cmder inside the Blackberry cell phone just extract the files in addition to run Install.cmd. Otherwise, download the particular file installer store file. The Java Loader can be used to effortlessly display Device Information, display an occasion log, take a screenshot, wipe the handheld or rearrange it to factory circumstances. alternative 6 will record all the command-line switches for JavaLoader. These files have to be tremendously useful in trying to pull through crashed blackberries which aren't accepted anymore by the desktop redirector.

Below is a brief overview of the available commands in JV commander that can do for you.
    1. Device information - Displays details concerning the handheld application runnig insdie the cell phone.
    2. Event log - Retrieves and shows the handheld event log.
    3. Screenshot - captures a image of the handheld screen. (OS 4.0.5 + essential)
    4. Wipe - remove the handheld Operating system. Not really, but that is the easiest technique to explain it. After using the "wipe" command the mobile will be totally out of action in anticipation of the OS is reinstalled. (Error 507 will be put on show on the device)
    5. Rearrange to factory - eliminate the IT Policy from the device and clean the device of individual data while leaving the OS installed and working. (OS 4.5+ essential)

The JavaLoader switches it exercises are: device information, event register, radio, screenshot, and clean. For commands that register details from the mobile phone JL_Cmder will repeatedly export the information into text file for simpler reading/altering. When using the screenshot command entirely you needs to perform are type in the name you desire to give to the image. Since the wipe command is a small more hazardous (nukes the device), I added a number of confirmations.

You download the most version of JL_Cmder. The main change is the addition of an uninstall choice. An empty directory is left at the back at %ProgramFiles%\JL_Cmder. The screenshot function does not perform apart from for the 7100 and 8700 (guessing) series BlackBerries. This is not a concern with JL_Cmder, but somewhat with javaloader.exe itself. JavaLoader was not capable to incarcerate the screenshot and save it to hard disk. JL_Cmder does not presently look for the existence of the screenshot, so you observe an error when attempting to unlock a non-existing file. As a work about, you can download the BlackBerry JDE Kit. This will able to install a number of BlackBerry simulators which you can detain screenshots from the simulator itself.