Thread: Blackberry Pearl : MFI multiloader not working

Blackberry Pearl : MFI multiloader not working

I make use of the mfi multi loader software to try and unlock my friend’s blackberry pearl, and currently i simply obtain a double blink from the red light every 4 seconds. I have try with the jl loader software to clean, but now the mobile is not yet reading. In addition attempted subsequent instructions under gudibook and don’t know what to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe, but no chance to connect it and I think I crash my mfi multiloader. Does anybody make out if I totally screwed it up or is there an additional method around it?

Re: Blackberry Pearl : MFI multiloader not working

I think that it is likely to be downloaded from a bit torrent, I'd say it's extremely expected you bricked your Blackberry pearl. However, that being supposed, it's probable you can solve it. Did you attempt presently running function loader to reload the operating system inside the blackberry? You can try the application loader, but it appear that it will take time to read that there is a mobile connected to the laptop, i guess you should send it directly to RIM for them to have a look .

As you said that your blackberry is merely lighting up a red light fine that happened to me, but i solved mine well you will require to go to your blackberry desktop manager when it release plug in your blackberry okay it inform it is detached go to application loader and select the update software put down your blackberry plugged in, i recognize the desktop manager says detached continue to run the update software select yes this could acquire some time but after the update software is completed your blackberry should work once more and should say connected. Mine had the similar problem but i solved it this method.

BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.264 (Sub continent Asia)

Package Version: 4.5.0.264
    Consisting of:

* Applications: 4.5.0.195
    * Software Platform: 2.7.0.152
    * File name: 8100 Sub continent Asia _PBr4.5.0_rel254_PL2.7.0.125_A4.5.0.16 1_Hutchison.exe
    * File size: 95.04MB
    you will require to see that the Software Platform as well as Applications version numbers can be found under preferences- regarding screen on the handheld.

you can download it from the blackberry official website. This download is from Hutchison but will work on ANY carrier's Blackberry model. Install the software and it will solve your problem easily.

It happens occasionally when you use this type of software inside it. So my suggestion is you will require to remove the battery out of the cell phone. And after removing the battery you will require to Plug into usb port of your computer or laptop which you have in your home. Then you will require running loader.exe file inside the computer and on one occasion it recognizes the device then loading the OS properly and find out that you have the multiloader inside it.