Thread: my motorola krzr phone cannot send any text messages

my motorola krzr phone cannot send any text messages

I’ve Motorola krzr mobile phone, it works good and I’m happy with all its features and functions. Oneday I’ve activated a sms package in my mobile phone, so I can send an free sms to all fo my friends, but when I try to send an sms it shows ‘sending’ and after few seconds it shows unable to send. I’ve tried this many times and I get that message every time. I’m unable to send any sms from my mobile. Is there any thing wrong with my plan or it’s my mobile fault. Please give your suggestion on this. Please give me quick and easy solution. Please help me, your any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: my motorola krzr phone cannot send any text messages

If your phone memory has become full then try to clean it. Delete the unwanted messages from your mobile phone and after deleting, restart your mobile phone and then try to send an sms.
    If you still can’t able to send a message then check your message setting in your phone, may be some one has blocked outgoing messages from your phone. check it, if you find it blocked then unblock it first and then try to send a message. If your problem is solved then good, but next time keep eye on your mobile phone when you give your phone to anybody.

I think you’re not in the network coverage of your tower and therefore you’re not able to send any sms from your mobile. You can check your network at the top left corner of your mobile phone, you’ll see a small and big lines. If there is no networks line in your mobile phone that means your mobile is not receiving network frtom tower. If you see a network lines and you still can’t able to send a message then try to contact your network operator, you can call to customer care no. of your mobile phone and tell them about your problem, they will solve your problem.

I think you have not activated your sms package plan properly and therfore you’re getting this problem. have you activated this plan by calling to customer care ?. If yes, then I think you have not activated your plan properly. Sometime customer care executive don’t activate your plan immediately they take some time for activation. Have you got any message for activation ?. if no, then for message, if you’re plan is not activated and you do not have any balance in your mobile then you’ll get this type of message. You can call again to customer care no. and tell them about your problem.

You can go back to that mobile store from where you have activated that plan and tell them about your problem. sometime they take sometime to activate a plan, if you’re trying to send a message before activation then you’ll get this type of message. If you got a confirmation message of activation and you still face this problem, then you can check the message setting of your mobile phone, may be you have disabled a outgoing message in your phone and forgot to enable it. If you’re sure that you have not done any thing like this then you should contact your network operator on a toll free no, they will fix it easily.