Thread: How can i fix greyed out wifi on my 3g iPhone without jailbreaking

How can i fix greyed out wifi on my 3g iPhone without jailbreaking

I’ve recently purchased a 3g iphone, my iphone have a wifi but I don’t use it usually. So, I’ve disabled my wifi. Now, I’ve downloaded a remote application in my iphone to connect with my wireless network at home. When I’m trying to enable a my wifi , I can’t. it shows no option to enable a wifi, it greyed out and shows no wifi. I don’t understand what’s wrong with my iphone, I’ve tried to reset my router, restored and checked the network connection. According to me all are perfect but I don’t understand why my wifi is showing that message. Can you please tell me what’s wrong with my iphone, please give me the easy solution without jailbreaking. My iphone is under warranty period can I get a replacement. Please suggest me on this.

Re: How can i fix greyed out wifi on my 3g iPhone without jailbreaking

It feels very bad when something like this is happen with your new iphone. Well, I think you have to reset your network setting, sometimes this type of problem happen with wifi and resetting your network setting will work for you. You have to follow below given instructions to reset your network:
    - Go to setting of your iphone
    - Go in general
    - Select reset
    - In reset you’ll see:
    reset all setting, erase all content and setting, reset network settings, reset keyboard dictionary, reset home screen layout, reset location warning
    - From the above given option you have to select ‘reset network settings’

After resetting your iphone network setting, you’ll be see the option of wifi in your iphone. If this does’nt work for you, then you can go to a mobile techie.

I think you have to update a software of your iphone. Try to update your iphone software, you can update a software from internet. You can visit to a official website of your iphone and update your iphone software online. after updating if you still get a same problem then you can reset your iphone network setting. sometime resetting a network can fix this type of problem. you can also take a online help on this issue. There are many forums website which provide a good solution to this type of problem. search on google, you’ll get a different forums website which provide a solution to this.

Just check your network connection on your computer. If you feel all thing in your computer are perfect and you still having a problem then try to restart your iphone. After restarting your iphone, check the option of wifi, if you still not getting that option then I think you have to reset your iphone. Don’t worry, you just have to reset a network setting of your iphone. After resetting a network setting you have to restart your iphone. Check that you’re wifi option is visible or not. You can also search online on this problem. there are many forums website which provide a good solution to this