Thread: Alltel 8330 : amAze GPS voice-guided turn-by-turn not working properly

Alltel 8330 : amAze GPS voice-guided turn-by-turn not working properly

I have recently purchase Alltel 8330 (Blackberry). And installed amAze GPS application, presently I do not have any issue with it. But today when making use of amAze GPS at what time using the turn by turn directions it just states concerning the initial part of the first word of the sentence as an alternative. Suppose if I was supposed to hear “turn right ahead" I will hear only "tu" the initial word of the sentence. If anyone has any idea why this is behaving in this way please let me know if you have any fix regarding to it or else any additional free GPS software which has turn by turn spoken directions. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Alltel 8330 : amAze GPS voice-guided turn-by-turn not working properly

I have Thunder 9500 and using nav4all and do not have any issue with it. But recently I have purchased a Alltel blackberry curve 8330 and installed nav4all. I also face the same trouble the words are getting chopped up at what time making use of nav4all. I do not have any problem with it on any other Blackberry model. Did you find any fix to get rid of this issue? If anyone is using any other GPS software on their Alltel 8330 please let me know. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

I am making use of TeleNav GPS. TeleNav GPS Navigator rolls your BlackBerry Smartphone into a handheld direction-finding device counting - voice-guided turn-by-turn driving instructions by means of street names, Full-color 3D maps which move with you, Automatic redirect in case you fail to spot a turn, Proactive traffic alerts by means of one-click rerouting—traffic is check each five minutes. With the most recent edition of TeleNav GPS Navigator you be able to open the navigation service straightforwardly from addresses in your email or else calendar, building navigation simple to start and make use all through the day.

I am also using amAze but I also get this trouble so I move to Googlemaps. And now I do not have no issue with Googlemaps, so if you would like to switch then I will recommend you to try Googlemaps. With googlemaps you get turn-by-turn GPS navigation by means of voice direction for driving, discover the map in 3D. by means of two fingers, drag down to incline and observe 3D buildings where accessible.