Thread: Is Sophos Antivirus is compatible with MacBook Air

Is Sophos Antivirus is compatible with MacBook Air

I have MacBook Air here in my case and I just want to know if this laptop can have the Sophos Antivirus. I meant to know if it is at all compatible with the MacBook Air or any other version of the MacBook Air. To be precised I have MacBook Air 11 inch and hence I would like to know what can be done here so that the issue can be solved. Also I want to know what can be effect on the performance as well. I am really concerned with the performance and hence will be happy to know about the same soon here in my case. I just do not want to end up here in installing anything scrap and hence I would just like to say that I am counting on your suggestions. SO any help from the one that have installed this would be really appreciated.

Re: Is Sophos Antivirus is compatible with MacBook Air

Well I do not think that you will at all have any trouble in having the Sophos Antivirus installed on your MacBook as I have already installed the same on the MacBook Pro and really there was hardly any issue with the performance of the MacBook and hence would like you to see for the same. I am sure that you will also like it and will not have any trouble with the performance of MacBook. Go and get it and you can download the same from the official site: http://www.sophos.com.

I really think that it will be great to have the Sophos Antivirus; I have iMac here in my case and on iMac I had never any kind of this issues here. I have just presented myself to let you know that this Sopho software accompanies with a clean installer and uninstaller. So if you really find it up to your business then you can have the same installed on your MacBook but if you do not find that to your business then you can have the same removed. Also the installation of this software and uninstallation of the same is really not going to trouble you at any state.

Sophos Antivirus; I have it installed on the MacBook Air of mine and let me just tell you that I have this installed in my case as I do not have any trouble with the Virus or any malicious Program. Actually the thing is that on my system it hardly detects any malicious software but on the USB drives that I connect on the laptop at that moment I have seen it detecting the malicious programs and at that moment I can say that it is of really use. I use it so that I cannot be the one for transferring the malicious program. For MacBook I really do not think that there is any necessity to have the Antivirus all you are required to do is have it so that you do not pass this malicious programs on the USB drives and then too some other system.

I just simply love this Antivirus and I have it on MacBook Air 13 inch. In today’s market I have seen some of the programs that are proven to be a threat to the MacBook. At first it was really not having the trouble but now I have seen that some o f the programs are such that can really cause you this kind of trouble there. Regarding the system usage I have hardly seen it using up the CPU. It will be great if you can have it on your system.

Well yes the viruses that have been hitting the MacBook has come in the market but they have been not found to have such adverse effect on the Mac based laptops or desktops here. So I really do not think that it is the matter of concerned. On the other hand if you are talking about the Sophos Antivirus then I really think that you should go with it, as there is hardly anything that this Sophos Antivirus is going to use up on the MacBook Air.