Thread: Can I have MacBook Air with 1 Pixel dead replaced?

Can I have MacBook Air with 1 Pixel dead replaced?

I just want to have the confirmation on the things below and let me know about the same. I have MacBook Air with me and I have just purchased it. At the first startup I really did not realize that it was having a dead pixel on the screen; but after sometime of use I just noticed it there. So I just want to know if there can be any solution in this case. I have also seen some of the other issues as well with the same. I have seen that the Laptop while working just starts to hang. Also in addition to this some of the issues have been also seen with the Internet connection as well.

Re: Can I have MacBook Air with 1 Pixel dead replaced?

Regarding the very first thing that you have asked for. I really do not think that you can have the laptop of yours replaced. Well if you pay the repairing amount then I am sure that you will get it repaired but getting the laptop replaced I do not think that it will be possible. If there have been some issue with the RAM or Hardware parts then it might have been handled with much care. Also if you have the laptop under the warranty period then also you will you will not at all be able to have the replacement. I am sure that you must have got the point.

I do not think that you should leave the issue of yours in this manner. You are saying that the dead pixel that you have just noticed was not seen at the first instance. I think that you can have the laptop of yours considered for replacement. Just make sure that you go to the service center with some other issue in the laptop and then have the words for the replacement. I think that they have just given you the laptop from old stock and hence you are getting the issues. I am sure that if you will tell them for the replacement with some other issues then you can have it replaced.

You can give this a try. I have tread the manuals and I have seen that Apple considers the 1 Dead Pixel under the warranty and I am sure that you will have the laptop of yours replaced. You can go with the laptop to the Service Center and then see if you can make use of the warranty there. Please make sure that you have not dropped the laptop as if you have dropped it then your warranty on the laptop will get void. Any physical damage to the laptop is not at all going to help you in any manner. Hope that you have understood the trick that you can go with.

Replacement of the laptop with one dead pixel right. Well you can have that one done but it depends on some of the parameters. The replacement depends on the location of the Dead Pixel if it is somewhere in the corner then I think that you can have the replacement in addition to this it also depends on the store in which you have just brought the laptop and then person who is examining the notebook. I am of the opinion that if they will not have replaced then they will for sure get it repaired for you in any manner. Hope that you liked the suggestion of mine.

Get your laptop replaced if that happens then it is great and you will not at all have any trouble with the issues that you were having previously with the laptop and the hanging issues and the WiFi issues there. If you got the laptop repaired then you can just go with updating the firmware if the laptop. As it seems to me that even though the laptop of yours is just purchased but it yet needs to have the firmware upgraded and I am of the opinion that after getting the firmware updated you will not at all have the current issues with the laptop.