Thread: Bluetooth headset won't work on PS3

Bluetooth headset won't work on PS3

I presently got a PS3 and required to play online but my headset won't effort. I departed into accessory settings Bluetooth and synced my Plantronics Bluetooth headset to the system. After that I went to sound and audio settings and facilitated the headset to I/O, but while I talk into the headset no sound comes out and I can’t hear additional people. Does anybody know the trouble? Please if anyone have any information regarding my issue than please must reply.

Re: Bluetooth headset won't work on PS3

Here I just want to add something. You don't hear people via the headset. You hear it all the way through the T.V. Because I don’t have a headset and I could hear other people chatting through my TV. But I have a same trouble to yours apart from I attempted utilizing one more keyboard. I know it could effort. It is just how to utilize it.

My PS3 works fine online. It has 40 percent WI-FI connection and efforts extremely fine online. At whatever time I utilize my wireless headset it screws it up. I cannot execute anything. I turn it on and it merely screws up anything I am playing. I play Call of Duty: World at War and while I turn it on my guy can't hang in single place. Is there any method I can repair this? Possibly alter the channel on my router?
    You can utilize it on a PS3 I have made it earlier while I was at friends place. We utilized the similar Bluetooth and it worked well and I was discussion to people.

I have a Jabra BT2020 Bluetooth headset I have been annoying eternally to get it functioning on my PS3. I would switch on the head set after that get the PS3 to scan for the head set. I pushed the slight phone button on the head set that makes it obvious for the PS3 similar to the manual said and not anything. So why does not it effort! I have left it scanning for few hours but at a standstill not anything. Or is it just a case of receiving a dissimilar head set. All assist would be extremely welcome.

Switch on your Playstation 3 and from the main menu depart to Settings- Accessory Settings- Register Bluetooth Device. You will be obtainable with two alternatives:
    • Register BD Remote Control
    • Register Headset/Microphone/Headphones

1. Choose Register Headset and place your Bluetooth headset into pairing form. On your PS3 choose Start Scanning.
    2. Choose your device and type your pairing cipher. In the majority cases for audio devices the default pairing cipher is "0000"
    3. After doing this on your Playstation 3, depart to Audio Device Settings and modify Output Device and Input Device to your Bluetooth headset name. Attempt speaking and observe your Mic Level budge!