Thread: iLuv iMM747 Speaker System Price in India for iPhone, iPad, iPod

iLuv iMM747 Speaker System Price in India for iPhone, iPad, iPod

I am having an Apple's iPad which I have bought recently and I have enjoyed an internet on this a lot in last few days. Now I am thinking to buy a good speaker system that I can connect with this iPad and that too should be portable possibly. I have came across one latest from an iLuv ie. iMM747. Can you guys tell me that how this speaker system is and how much it will cost to buy it in India. I guess this speaker system would be compatible with all the apple iDevices like iPhone, iPad, iPod. Actually I wish for it to work with an iPhone as well because my brother has it so it could be useful for him too.

Re: iLuv iMM747 Speaker System Price in India for iPhone, iPad, iPod

For iPhone and iPod Touch's almost infinite number of speaker docks. For the iPad , it is however scarce. The relatively well-known manufacturers will iLuv now fill this gap, with the iMM747. It is a speaker dock that allows music to listen while the iPad charges. Especially handy is when you use the Apple Tablet as a music system in your living room. The part is to be dimensions of 14.3 "W x 5" H x 3.7 "D and weighing in at 2 pounds quite large, but you also do not want the dock to take everywhere fulfilled. The boxes are positioned to the right and left next to the iPad generally, the design is quite elegant.

The usual connections are of course available, but really interesting is that you can charge with the iLuv dock next to the iPad the iPhone. Possible by a flexible docking port that was specially developed for iMM747.

iLuv out of the house, we can present you today the new iMM747 docking station, which has been developed iPad including as docking station for Apple. The iPad may be connected to the docking station and the station brings in speakers for improved sound stronger with him. In addition, you can also iPad on the mini-USB charging and sync port. A further 3.5mm AUX port is available for other MP3 players or media players available and the new docking station is priced at around Rs. 6,262/-

The company is the maker iLuv, primarily on the development of various gadgets for Apple products has specialized itself. Since it countless docking stations for iPod and iPhone, there is not necessarily far away, a construct for the iPad. And it was not long to wait, iMM747 presented is up. The specially prepared for the iPad docking station is of course also with the iPod and iPhone compatible. So who no iPad , but who likes the design, which must also be set not only an iPad. Because it was certainly designed for the Tablet PC, it could be that an iPod will not reverberation. The iMM747 iLuv is a total of three speakers . Thus, tweeters, and bass separate main audio source in order to provide an appealing sound.

The bass is loud the Americans are also better than before. The good allocation of frequencies promises reasonable sound. However, it should nevertheless be clear that this is not a stereo system involved, even if Apple of these 3-component solution orchestral expects. Such a sound I assure you, but for the way iMM747 a good, musical companion. However, whether that of a Boeing 747 should say something reminiscent name, I can not answer, unfortunately. Technically, the design iMM747 iPad certainly a very handsome base for this. The Tablet PC comes in a small sound system is not in harmony and both look good. Another advantage is the fast charging. Sun docking station serves not only as a charging station, but this charging operation is to take place very quickly, so iPad after a short time back to work, it should have been be empty before.

This is good name for the product, it seems very wide and it makes me think about it, jumbo jets, when I hear the name. The dimensions of the dock of 14.3? W x 5? H x 3.7? D and the thing weighs two pounds. It slurps down 15W juice when in use and has a mini-USB port for syncing the iPad, a 3.5 mm auxiliary input and a power supply connector.

The best news about the dock is that, although a fit iPad, it will sync and charge your iPhone or iPod, or thanks to a flexible and adjustable dock design that does not need this irritating missions. The speakers themselves have separate drivers for high, mid and bass together with radiators that increase bass.