Thread: unable to boot NITDroid

unable to boot NITDroid

I have partition my SD card with using gparted. Well it was working awesome till when I selected NITDroid option from multiboot menu. Well it reboots again and again. When I select Maemo option phone simply turns off. I have tried to format SD card of Nokia N900 but it did boy help me . Now I am not having any idea to work around on this particular situation. Please help me out to solve this matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: unable to boot NITDroid

Well I am not having any idea regarding the solution about this particular problem. But I want to know whether you have mount your SD card before installing kernel.deb on the SD card. So just check it what exactly you have done and let me know. Anyway I will let you know if I come across with any solution. I am requesting you that post your experience here so that other users can get benefit from it. Thanks a lot.

I am suggesting you that you should check the item file of nitdroid before you installed on your device. You can use the following line to create item file.
    Code:
    ITEM_DEVICE=\${EXT_CARD}p2
    You have to mount this on nitroid partitioin of the device. So try and see whether it helps you or not. I also recommend you that you should use the above mentioned thing by removing multiboot from the device.

You can use the following instruction and see whether it helps you or not.You should try to partition SD card by removing from your phone. I am also suggesting you that you should try to mount on Maemo just for check so that you can find out it was happening due to multiboot oir not. Also try to uninstall 04 and 05 kernel and see what results are generated.. so try the above and see what results are generated.