Thread: What is new in the next update for MacBook Air?

What is new in the next update for MacBook Air?

I am using Core2Duo here and I am really at the moment concerned about the machines. Now the reason for concerned is that I am of the opinion that this technology Core2Duo is getting old and it will be better if I can just move out of this. I have given a thought for the MacBook Air and hence I am of the opinion that it will be superb if you all can put up light on this as well. I want to get cleared if Apple is going to make some more update on this MacBook as well. Please let me know if there is something new as; an update that will be available in the new MacBook. I really do not want to end up buying the older technology. So when are they going to come up with the latest one. Any help in the matter will be appreciated.

Re: What is new in the next update for MacBook Air?

If you have decided to have the one from Apple then let me just make the point that it will be better if you can have the latest one that is there available in the market. If you are waiting for the latest rig to come out from Apple then I am bit worried about the same. It might take you more than 6 months to welcome the new technology from Apple’s side. Get the one that is available in the market and I am sure that it will serve you in a really proper manner. Hope that you will not wait for more improvement in the technology if you really want the new one for you.

I also agree to what has been said above. Also the only reason for this is that the current MacBook Air that was launched was in the month of October 2010 and after that if they will dare to plan the next launch them I am pretty sure that they will be waiting for the next October and if not that then they might come up with the same in the month of November. So if you ask for my opinion then it will be simply great to stick with the one that is there in the market at the present. The one thing that I really like about this MacBook is FLASH storage. Also in addition to this I also love the Multi Touch Track pad that this laptop possesses. So; if you do not want to wait and you want to have the best one for you then it will be better if you can go with this.

I also do not think that it will be great to wait for the release of some update from MacBook. I would simply like you to go with the current MacBook and the reason for the same is that they will be delaying with the release. Also if their current technology is going well then it is pointless to come up with something new. I would like you to see the one that has Mac OS Lion as the operating system. In addition to the improvements that have been noticed or that have been made with respect to the previous MacBook’s then you will see that the storage here is made entirely on FLASH and the one that I really like about the MacBook Air is Multi Touch Trackpad. IN addition to all this a remarkable improvement has been also noticed with the batter life of MacBook Air. You can really call the MacBook Air as the next generation of MacBook.

I really do not like to repeat the words here. But one thing that I will really like to point out. If you are waiting for the update to come soon then I really think that it will be better if you can just stop thinking for the same. The update timings for MacBook or any other products of Apple have never been constant and hence it will be better if you can just avoid waiting for some updates to get appear. In addition to all these I am of the opinion that MacBook will not be seen with any update till Core2Duo will be there in the market. I have seen in some of the places on the Web that shipping of Core2Duo will be stopped from October 14 2011. So if that gets stop then after one or more month later they will not come up with any update.

I would just like to tell that if you are not having any trouble with the rig that you have there then it will be great if you can simply stick to the same. If you can see that your work is going on and that too without any issues then it will be great to go in this manner there. Till then you will also get time to monitor if there is something that you can have from MacBook as well. I really find it pointless if the current rig there is allowing you all the things in a better manner. So; if you want to have the update but the current system is really working fine so it will be better if you can stick to the one that you have there and then when you see any change in the MacBook then you can just make a switch accordingly.