Thread: LG enV2 vs Blackberry Storm

LG enV2 vs Blackberry Storm

I have two choices and have to pick one before the my upcoming event. I just lost my Samsung mobile phone on the airport which I had bought a couple of months ago. So near the airport there was a store where I got my eyes on two gadgets, one was LG enV2 and the Blackberry Storm. Both had exceptional features and great graphics and so now I am in jeopardy. I want to know which one of them has an edge. I am not at all cost conscious and can spend lavishly for a good techy gadget. Help needed.

Re: LG enV2 vs Blackberry Storm

The LG EnV2 is a thin and gorgeous handset, with keypad that has brilliant dual displays. It has got a nice QWERTY keyboard and has grand call quality. This LG is good for high end messaging purposes. All I can say is that LG EnV2 is thinner as compared to its previous EnV. I am not happy with the display. The streaming video quality and photo quality can be much better. It has a cool interior screen, with external microSD slot, and stereo speakers. Once you open the phone you can make use of QWERTY keyboard. It even supports Bluetooth and has got a 2 mega pixel camera.

Blackberry has comeup with a very competitive mobile phone the Blackberry Storm. It has a wide touchscreen and has some of the iPhone features. What is more innovative about the phone is its clickable display and supports RIM’s e-mail and messaging services. The storm is a fascinating device, with a big screen of about 3.25 and 480 X 360 resolution display. In this device it is the touchscreen which gains all the interest. They have used a new technology behind the display, and the screen itself is marvelous. It is rich in color and solid in contrast. I have a thumbs up for this phone.

Every mobile phone has its advantages and disadvantages. Black storm is RIM’s first ever touch screen without a keyboard. Recently the service provider has announced this smartphone. The Blackberry Storm uses a platform of Verizon’s EV-DO 3G network in the US. It even runs on GSM HSPA 3G when you are in abroad. But regarding LG EnV2 it has made drastic improvements as compared to earlier version and let me state that if you are a media and messaging maniac then the LG EnV2 is the best option you could have. What is annoying is the external display that is landscape and has a resolution of just 160 X 64 pixels.

LG EnV2 is a close successor of the Env and is smaller, lighter and has a stylish look. Some of the features that it has inherited from its successor are 2 mega pixel camera, stereo, Bluetooth, a display of QVGA, EVDO data, music player, and memory card slot. It weighs around 120g, has an LCD display with 320 X 240 pixels resolution, internal memory of 63 mb, and a phone book capacity of 1000 contacts. Whereas some of the main features in Blackberry are as follows, its 3.2 mega pix camera, built in GPS, Media player, Video recording, then Blackberry Maps, wireless email, Corporate data access and many more.