Thread: Rates for China Mobile and China Telecom

Rates for China Mobile and China Telecom

My friend is been travelling for long hours and has got a busy schedule, so he told me to check the call charges of mobile operators like China Mobile and China Telecom. Since hours I have been trying to search for the required details but I just cannot get the access to their sites. It seems for some reason the relevant sites are trying to be secretive regarding their charges for connections and other fees. I want the information regarding the rates of the SMS, and even the incoming and outgoing calls, alongwith rates of international text messages.

Re: Rates for China Mobile and China Telecom

China Mobile Phones is an ground-breaking leader for China Phone Communications. They provide low rates for domestic as well as international and they are one of the pioneers who offer cell phone communication in China. If you want to know how the dependability and cost savings schemes of prepaid wireless, you can simply rent or even purchase a GSM ( Global System for Mobile Communication) well-suited cell phone. Along with this you get a free SIM card to use it in China. They offer a really reasonable deal. There is also something known as China Call Card, which is a card through which long distance international calls using any touch tone phone available in China.

China Mobile Phones are known all over as they grant the least priced and a very simple prepaid solutions and the best part is that you don’t have to worry about contracts not even credit card checks. All you have to do is basically rent one of their cell phones which includes a pre-paid SIM card inclusive with your personal contact numbers and a call credit which is built-in. If you need to expand your call credit, you can try calling their service line, you can even increase the credit with extra talk time. $1 per day is the rental charge. So I guess this is one of the least priced and suitable in which you can accept or make phone calls while you are in China.

There is an interesting Cell Phone Package offered by China Mobile. Here they provide cheap and reasonable cellular phones for sale. Purchasing a cell phone can add to your advantage if you are thinking of travelling overseas again in China. They have a package in which you get a free SIM card with a phone number and free offer of primary calling credit. They even provide a Motorola cell phone which costs about $79.00 with a free SIM Card of China, and you even get 85 local minutes absolutely free. If you have purchased a SIM card from Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, then China Mobile Phones even provide you with online recharge service specifically for China mobile cell phone numbers.

They even provide you with Call Back service which helps the customers save money on long distance outgoing phone calls, while you are using an international cell phone abroad. Sometimes what happens is that most of the wireless phone carriers over the globe charge you with high air time rates outgoing international phone calls, whereas they offer you cheap rates for incoming calls. Call Back service takes the benefit of the low rates of these incoming call, so that you can save money on your outgoing long distance calls. Service is also accessible to make cheap international calls from your cell phone or any fixed phone numbers in your home country.

So far China Telecommunications Corporation is the largest State-owned telecom operator in China. China Telecom, is one of the major fixed-line phone operator in China, there was news about the company that it was going to move up its charges on local calls, while decrease fees on long-distance calls. China Telecom will charge about 15 yuan for an International Direct Dial ie “IDD” calls to USA on a per minute basis. But I would like to bring to your notice that these are old call rates. Somehow access to that site is banned so I could not get much information.