Thread: Advantages and disadvantages of cheap china mobiles

Advantages and disadvantages of cheap china mobiles

On one occasion the china phones are very popular in the market. Everyone was eager to buy those phones because you can get those phones at low cost. Is this is the only reason the people are looking forward to buy thus phones any manner. Is there any reason further than that? What are the major advantages and disadvantages about these Chinese phones? Is there anything special about these?

Re: Advantages and disadvantages of cheap china mobiles

There are lots of advantages about this china phones. First you mentioned that they are very cheap. Further than that one more major advantage is there and that is the Dual SIM capability. I think that the china mobiles are first models to show dual sim in single phone. Later other phones are started following this. The restrictions is in this phone you can use only GSM SIM , the phone will not accept the CDMA phones. Along with advantage there is also one major disadvantage about this phone is some countries had banned this phone. No network operators provide their service to china based phones in those countries.

The most excellent thing I liked about china mobile is you can get the touch screen phone’s for very low price. I like touch screen phones because they are stylish and very easy to operate. You will get different types of touch screen phones from china, so that you can choose by your requirements. The other thing I like is It has very good speaker sound is which is well enough to output sound across your entire house. The major disadvantage is it as very low quality battery and keypad. In some phones the IMEI is not valid. So you need to spend extra money to get a valid IMEI. Without the valid IMEI no sim will work on that.

I like to buy China mobile because they came with design of other original phones like Nokia and even the apple iphone. I bought a Chinese version of iphone for very low price. It completely looks similar to the apple iphone. By just looking at it you cannot say whether it is original or not. The icons in Main Menu is also similar to the iphone OS. That’s why I like china mobile. The motion sensor is also included in that so that you can play motion sensor related games. The only thing I didn’t liked about it is I cannot install additional software. Along with this the batter back up is not good enough for long usage like playing videos and music files.

I have one china mobile which is nearly one year old. After using it one year I still don’t want to change this phone because it didn’t had any issue till now from this. There is one good and funny feature in my phone is I can change the voice while talking with others on call. However majority of the china mobile does have this feature. The other thing is about the TV feature. There is a thin long antenna from which I can view the TV if I find any signal over my location. The main drawbacks about these phones are you will not get the good service for this if your phone has damaged or malfunctioned. This is very annoying thing to say.