Thread: Unable to view mms on my vodafone network

Unable to view mms on my vodafone network

I’ve a nokia 5130 mobile phone with Vodafone network. I’m happy with my Vodafone network, it’s working good in my mobile. I think Vodafone network coverage is best network, I’ve never face any problem of network in my mobile. The only problem with my phone is that I’m unable to view mms on my mobile phone. my friend has send me a mms, but I’m unable to view that mms. Please tell me what should I do to view that mms. I don’t understand that problem is in my mobile or my network. Please guide me on this, please give your advice to resolve this issue. Please help me.

Re: Unable to view mms on my vodafone network

I think there is something wrong with your mobile phone setting. you have to select a setting in your phone to view, receive or send an MMS. You have to check your mobile phone setting first, if you see that all things are good and you still can’t view the mms then contact your network operator, you have to call your customer care no. of your network operator and tell them about your MMS setting. if you have not done a MMS setting then you can do this setting on phone by following the instruction from customer care.

You have to do a setting for sending, receiving an MMS. First do that setting and check that you are receiving an MMS or not. If you don’t know the setting of MMS then contact your customer care and tell them to guide you for doing a MMS setting in your phone. you have to tell your mobile model no. to them so that they can tell the setting according to your phone. while doing a setting you have to keep your speaker on so that you can listen the instruction of customer care executive.

Don’t worry, there is nothing wrong with your mobile or network. For receiving or sending a MMS you need to do a setting in your phone so that your phone can support the MMS. First check that you have done that setting or not, if you have done that setting and you still have the problem then you can contact to your customer care and ask them to resolve your issue. If you have not done a setting then you can ask this setting to your network operator and they will guide you on phone for doing this setting in your phone.