Thread: File formats of games,softwares and themes for china mobile

File formats of games,softwares and themes for china mobile

After several research and test I managed to select one good china mobile. After comparing several phones I got a good phone with a model called as Go Tone w319. I bought this phone yesterday. I was very eager to use this phone. It came along with a 1 GB memory card. But I don’t have any idea what all formats of files does this phone supports. Should I need to put particular format of files to this phone? Or will it take any format of games, apps, themes etc..? There will not be any problem about the music, image and video files. I managed to work with several formats of those. The doubt is only about the phone system related compatibility.

Re: File formats of games,softwares and themes for china mobile

For games and software you don’t need to care about the file format. What you need to locate is the game and the app are particularly developed for work in china mobile. If they are not developed to install and function with china based mobile phones then no matter what format you use nothing will work. For theme there are no such downloads available for china phones. This feature has not yet been included in those phones.

The current generation china phones support most of the format of files to install and apply. So you don’t need to look only at particular format of file. If your phone is windows OS based then it will be further easy for you to get. But one thing is still puzzling in my mind is that does the china mobile really support additional games, apps, and themes. If we get those things how can we install in our mobile? Many people saying that they have installed new games and themes to their mobile. How could be this possible? It is still annoying me.

Does your phone really support the themes, games as well as other additional apps? You are lucky that you have got such a good phone. When looked about your phone on internet I didn’t find much result about that model of phone. It seems to me like a bit old phone though. Whatever it may be you can make use of majority of the third party games and application on your mobile. But you can’t install themes though. The theme format doesn’t support on china mobile.

The china mobile support java games very well. As you know the java is the most popular platform for mobile gaming platform. If you can find any java games which are designed for portable devices like mp3 players or mp4 players they will work on your china mobile. However you cannot get highly graphic related game. However you will get several good and complex which are very good game. Other than java games the china phone supports MRP and NES games.

I have a china t9700 how to do get games and themes for the mobile phone??

You want to have the games and themes for the Cell Phone of yours and if it is really the thing then you can have the same from the following link. You can just navigate to the following link and see if you can have the same for you. All you need to do is click on this link: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile. I really think that you will be able to get the application for you there.

you can mainly use java games and apps which designed for nokia 6010
    i try it with my sciphone and it was work