Thread: Anyone got a xbox 360 control emulator working with Force unleashed

Anyone got a xbox 360 control emulator working with Force unleashed

I have a controller driver. My xbox 360 controller functions very well through all other game I encompass (in any case the ones that support it). For several cause, yet if I choose xbox 360 controller as the input tool at the set up screen intended for star wars the force unleashed, it will not function. It functioned very well the first moment I did it, however at this moment it does not. I did not alter anything as the first time I did it as well. How can I get it to work once more? Thanks in advance.

re: Anyone got a xbox 360 control emulator working with Force unleashed

Are you making use of a Windows 7 or else a different Operating System? I am playing it off Steam furthermore I select the xbox 360 controller at the begin moreover it works very well. Are you making use of a wireless 360 controller or else a wired edition? It is supposed to work well. So at my place it is working well. See if you are having this issue because of the connectivity.

I cannot assist you there for the reason that I play each and every one my games in Windows with no troubles. The xbox 360 driver on Snow Leopard may possibly require to be reinstalled furthermore it is supposed to work. If you purchase the game from Steam for the Mac, I consider you as well get it through Windows? You might would like to install it on Windows. It is a superior game, particularly if you love Star Wars!

Numerous of OS X games do not come by means of the complete support of the Windows versions. I have observed some of the missing controller options, as well as pretty a lot each single one does not have enclose sound support (however neither in reality does OS X, except if Apple stepped up through the MiniDP to HDMI choice, I just have it in Windows due to my flashed 4890). Except if somebody can verify that FU has driver support. Do not have a USB gamepad on the way to check it out.

I assume that the wired 360 controller will function just well by the game after that because it does not hold the Games for Windows logo, which frequently means native Xbox 360 controller hold up? It shocks me how many games still do not function appropriately by means of the wireless controller however work well with the wired one. It's the cause I discarded my wireless 360 controller previous year in support of a wired one. I have had no problem with any old or else new games since afterward. Should not both controllers be supported in a Games intended for Windows title?