Thread: Truempeg4 converter for china mobile

Truempeg4 converter for china mobile

Recently bought good touch screen based china mobile from my friend. I got several things in it like audio and video recorder, mp3 player, video player, image viewer and editor, WAP and much more. However I have put several files from my computer to memory card of that phone. The contents include several music, pictures and video clips. I put it in my phone and try to open everyone of it. The images and music files opened fine but video clips didn’t play at all. Later I got that it supports only Truempeg4 format. I have used the total video converter to convert the format but didn’t help at all. Is there any good converter for this format which will play in china mobile?

Re: Truempeg4 converter for china mobile

There is no such particular converted called Truempeg4 converter for china mobile format. What you have to do is get the all-in-one converter and try to convert your video clip from them one by one. Any one format may be going to play in your china phone. Do not convert very lengthy or high definition video for conversion. They may end up with a failed or improper conversion. So get the true and full version of converter to convert your files. Some trial version converter does not fully convert the video to required one.

As far as I know the china mobiles are able to play 3GP format video rather than TRueMPEG4 format. As I seen that it is a bit advance format and some computers does not support it fully. You might need to add plugins to your current video converted to Total Truempeg4. Some old video converter doesn’t have the capability to convert to this format. So you need to get the latest version of converter if you really want that video clips to play in your chine phone. Otherwise as I said before you should transform to 3GP format for better play.

When I searched over into the internet for Truempeg 4 converted I got several result along with a website with same name saying that there is free converter to download. However when I deeply look into those program I found that all those converter are common converter like others. Actually they were fake Truempeg4 converter. So you should be aware about that. It seems to me that now there is no such kind of format for china mobile. You should try other format. May be any other will work on that phone properly.

I have never heard about this kind of format for mobile phones. Does the mobile phone use the mpeg4 format or TRuempeg whatever? I don’t think so. The mobile phones only uses those format which comes with little memory like 3GP or MP4 format and the latest one is MP5. Other than this I don’t think the phones even the china mobile makes use of Truempeg. I think that someone might have misguided you. Do have the manual for that phone? Take look into that otherwise search over the internet about that model of phone.