Thread: which format is support in CECT H808 china phone for playing video

Re: which format is support in CECT H808 china phone for playing video

I think you don’t know the format of the video which your mobile support. Your mobile is china mobile and your phone does’nt support avi file format. You’re getting the message because your mobile does’nt support that format. I think very few Chinese mobile support avi file, I’m not sure about this. Try to play a 3gp or mpeg4 format in your mobile, Most of the china mobile support this format. First you have to find that which file format your mobile support and according to that you have to download or take a video in your mobile.

which format is support in CECT H808 china phone for playing video

I’ve recently bought a new CECT H808 phone, it is a china phone and it looks good and works good. The only problem I have with my phone is whenever I play a avi file format in my mobile it won’t play. I’ve tried many times to open that file, but it always shows file format not supported. I don’t understand why this message is coming in my mobile, I’m totally new in this mobile. Please tell me why this problem is happening and what should I do to play that video. Please give your suggestion on this. Please help me.

If you don’t know the video format of your mobile phone then try to play 3gp or mpeg video format in your phone, because most of the china mobile phone support this format. If you want to play some other video format like avi then you’ll need a converter to convert the video format of your video. You can download a video converter from the internet. There are many sites which offer a video converter for china mobile. You have to search on google and download that converter in your mobile. You can see different video format in that converter, you can choose any video format from that. After choosing that format your file will be converted in that format.

CECT H808 mobile phone support mpeg4, 3gp file, You have to play a video of 3gp format. Your mobile phone is china and it will not support any other video file format. If you have any other file format video in your mobile then it will not play, because your mobile support only mpeg4, 3gp file format. If you want to play that video in any condition then you can convert that video in some other format with the help of video converter. If you have a pc then you can install a converter in your pc and convert any format file into 3gp format.

You’re mobile showing “file format not supported” message because it can’t support this format. You should know which file format is support in your phone, once you know the format of your phone then you can easily play any video in your mobile by converting its format through video converter. I think your mobile support mpeg4 format. You can play a mpeg 4 format in your mobile, so download a video which is in mpeg4 format or convert it using video converter, you can download this software from internet.