Thread: Mobile messenger for N100i china mobile

Mobile messenger for N100i china mobile

I am going to but a china phone called N100i. This is only the phone I found it in the category of china mobile which can satisfy my needs. I need a mobile messenger in this mobile because I spend most of the time sitting in front of my computer and chatting with my friends and family members. So if I get any messenger it would be very helpful for me. If I get it I will be able to chat wherever and whenever I want and stay connected with my loved ones. So please help to get at least one mobile messenger. I will be much appreciated.

Re: Mobile messenger for N100i china mobile

As far as I know it is not possible to get the mobile messenger to your china mobile phone. If your mobile has a GPRS or mobile internet capability then there might be slight chance of possibility. There are several third party messengers available to download either from the Chinese version or from any other versions. If you can find Chinese version then you will find it very difficult use though. They will obviously contain the English language. But still seems bit odd there.

There are no such kinds of messaging client or IM for china based mobiles. If you want such kind of feature in your phone then you will need a gprs or internet connection on your phone. By the help of this you can use the web based messenger. For instant messaging you will need to further longer. Due to some restrictions about the China phones these apps are not developed yet. But still there are several freeware versions of messenger which are specifically intended to download for chine mobiles. You may try those one. If you are looking for a particular model then I will tell you one thing, I couldn’t find any yet.

When I looked into the search of mobile messenger then I got lots of result regarding the free download. They are not particular for one mobile. However some of them are compatible for most of the china based phones. The highest hit gainer I came across was yahoo and msn. There are different versions of mobile IM for download according to your needs. The Bing also provides mobile apps. You might need to check that. There you can find a compatible messenger.

The most famous and still running mobile messenger is Ebuddy. This messenger is free to download and available for all mobile plat form. Other than this Fonwar IM permits connectivity to each and every one additional IM, for instance MSN, Yahoo!, Gtalk, AIM plus yet permits request from Facebook. At this moment you do not necessitate to be bothered regarding setting up dissimilar IM, you simply require Fonwar IM which provides flawless mobility in order to you. You can even try other IM clients to your phone if you know how to install them. One of them surely going to work for you.